Two3 Design Ink - Samples

Here are some samples. Thanks

SBF-Sample-1.jpg

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Love the designs that you are creating & posting on here. New & refreshing with solid graphics.

Just a few things to critique & point out for future designs. Watch out for stray openings when doing inline-outline of letter forms. In the word "KnuckleHeads", there are quite a few spots where the inline-outline isn't necessary & can be removed to make the words more legible from a distance. Also, the bat in the character's hand needs to be incorporated into the gray outline so it looks like it is actually sitting in his hand. Something else to point out would be the space between the fist & ear of the character. If you were to adjust the arm forward a little bit you would be able to eliminate the distractive negative space that is present between the objects. There is also a gray space at the top of the words 'KnuckleHeads", right above 'L' & 'E', that doesn't need to be there; just fill that area in with red. I would suggest getting rid of the black arches around the stitching and just make a blue drop shadow below the stitching for a more graphic image. And, for a much more cohesive design, you may want to throw a smaller gray outline around the whole design, without adding to the width of the bat & arm of the character where it overlaps the background.

Again, I'm not knocking your designs. I'm just pointing out a few things that may make your designs a little stronger going forward. If we can't bounce a few ideas off each other as designers we will never become stronger artists. Keep up the good work & have fun designing!

Untitled-2-3.gif

Untitled-4.gif

Last edited:
Some recent samples. All of the newest logos and full dyes can be found on my facebook page: Two3 Design Ink

Any team that has a logo that I created for them and would like to share team pics that would be great as well or you can email them to me at: [email protected] would like to have them to add to my facebook page and eventually my website.

Thanks

Outkast-3.jpg

Swarm-2.jpg

Durty-1.jpg

GT-Final.jpg

Neighbors-5-for-FB.jpg

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...I will be away from my computer Monday, Jan 21st - Wednesday, Jan 23rd afternoon. I will have limited access to emails and PMs, so if you can give me a couple days to respond I will return all messages when I get back.

Thanks