U-Trip Bash in Cincy

15REPS

Addicted to Softballfans
I talked to one of the Ohio Ducks and he was a class act. He actually complemented us and was against the protest. Also talked to a player on EOS and they were cool too. So I just wanted to make it clear that some of yawl were pretty cool and weren't crybabies......I just think its pretty sad the way you guys act. Spend more time taking swings and practicing and less time on here bashing MI teams and maybe you will have a chance.

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
It is funny how loaded your team is from screwing the system.. Why would a team who finished top 10% in world in 09 pick up 2 other players who won nationals in 2010 and a guy who finished 5th in D world in 09 to drop back down and play E.. Take your national bump and stay playing up.. Don't play half the season in D from the bump then drop down mid season so you can get the same team back together a yr later with a few better addition.. Way to SANDBAG and SWELL UP in E.. I'd like to see you all play one of our C teams and see how you'll do.. Because our director does enforce the rules and doesn't allow SANDBAGGING for the better of the Sanction! Its E ball, E for teams that want to compete in a national level.. not for teams to and try to blow everyone out. Glad you get a HARD ON from beating newer beginner teams!!

Couldn't help but notice that your teams roster has 12 new names on it for this season. I bet every one of those guys are all E only players and have never played up even as recently as last season right?

Bulldogg

<font color="#696969">OG Villain</font>
Our director told us today that he was never contacted by Bill Chard or Mark Linneham on Sunday, which is exactly what is opposite of what Bill Chard told us.

We have to drop one of our coachces who coached for two month in D last year and we are fine. It has been done already. We are a legit roster.

Anything back in 09 don't pertain to our roster this year in 2011.

bigedds99

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha what right does any e baller have to tell anyone to practice anything. Why don't you clowns play something besides "e" ball! Seriously people, e ball is supposed to be for the people that want to play competitive ball that aren't very good and can play at a equal level as others that are the same. I know some of you and you should not be playing "e". There shouldn't even be a world's for "e". If you are good enough to go to worlds You are good enough to play "d".

danb18

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha what right does any e baller have to tell anyone to practice anything. Why don't you clowns play something besides "e" ball! Seriously people, e ball is supposed to be for the people that want to play competitive ball that aren't very good and can play at a equal level as others that are the same. I know some of you and you should not be playing "e". There shouldn't even be a world's for "e". If you are good enough to go to worlds You are good enough to play "d".

Edds we plan on moving up, first year team so had to start somewhere and see how we all played together. Quit bein mean...

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
glad this **** is going on over here too.

what a sad joke you are all making about such a great sport

bigedds99

Addicted to Softballfans
Edds we plan on moving up, first year team so had to start somewhere and see how we all played together. Quit bein mean...

We are a first year team too, that's why we're playing "d". We plan on moving up to. You guys do not belong in "e" even as a first year team. It's not what the "e" level was designed for. We all have seen the "e" level player and 90% of the people on this site that play "e" ball should not be playing that level. I thought the point was to play the highest you can play and be the best you can be. What pride is there is beating up on "e" teams? The top five teams in this tourney in no way should be playing "e" ball at all.

Mills44

Addicted to Softballfans

agree 1000% with this

The_Natural

Weak Glove
This thread is getting good....
watchdrama8jm.gif

danb18

Addicted to Softballfans
We are a first year team too, that's why we're playing "d". We plan on moving up to. You guys do not belong in "e" even as a first year team. It's not what the "e" level was designed for. We all have seen the "e" level player and 90% of the people on this site that play "e" ball should not be playing that level. I thought the point was to play the highest you can play and be the best you can be. What pride is there is beating up on "e" teams? The top five teams in this tourney in no way should be playing "e" ball at all.

we played some pretty solid teams this weekend.. And when the home run rule is 0 in d and e whats the point...move up to c??

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
Our director told us today that he was never contacted by Bill Chard or Mark Linneham on Sunday, which is exactly what is opposite of what Bill Chard told us.

We have to drop one of our coachces who coached for two month in D last year and we are fine. It has been done already. We are a legit roster.

Anything back in 09 don't pertain to our roster this year in 2011.

lol is this true??

And I also agree there are teams in MI, OH, TN.. everywhere, that have no business being in "E". Me, myself, if I was good enough :D, would def be playing against team of my own skill level. Rather than running true "e" teams over.

s2ntburd

Addicted to Softballfans
People want to win so they play what they can win at, thats the bottom line. Another reason would probably be there would be way to many teams in one class. If all the decent e teams moved up to D there would be 60 D teams in mich. That would mean the good d teams move to C and so on, you have to start at the top moving up not the bottom.
Also if that ohio director never called the mi director as he stated he should be fired on the spot if he did and the mi director is lying he should be fired...

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Here's my take on the matter:

Unless you're team has 0 players that have less than 1 full year of tourney ball experience, you don't get to ***** about teams in E ball. I myself have less than 1 year of tourney ball, and know and am comfortable with the fact that I don't or can't compete regularly with guys and teams in classes above me. No biggie, my life goes on. My team has guys that have been playing tourney ball for years, and could play up but we have a handful of guys that haven't and can't. We as a team are an E team because we as a team couldn't compete regularly with teams in D. I also don't ***** about the teams in E we have to play against week in and week out. Those teams are E teams by USSSA rules. Every state director has to approve a roster before a team in their state starts competing. Are some of them crooked as hell? Yep. Do some of them deserve to lose their jobs as soon as yesterday? Absolutely they do. Are there teams that are stacked in every division? Yep. But the fact of the matter is, USSSA is a business. They wrote and modify rules to ensure that as many people who want to pay to play can. They modify the drop down, reclassification, moves, etc rules yearly. If you actually spend the time to read the by-laws, you will see that most of those rules are left to the discretion of the state or regional director. Ours is as shady as the day is long, and he is slowly causing good people who can and will benefit our game to despise it. But what he's doing for the most part is totally within the rules. The rules are stupid. They were created to be bent, and teams with great sponsors and great talent can play as often as they want with just about any players they want. But the reality is that these rules were stupid long before most of us started playing the game, and will still be stupid long after we're done playing the game. People can whine and moan about Trust/Wicked all they want (Trust me when I say they do it here too) or whatever that team happens to be in your area, but the fact of the matter is they are completely within the rules that USSSA has set forth. If you don't like it, write USSSA. Petition the hell out of them. I'll even sign the petition. But until the rules change, just go out and play the game. We've all been mercied, we've all mercied someone else. Play the best competition that the tourney offers, and then drink with your buddies

butches21

Addicted to Softballfans
you ohio teams were crying like babies i heard, you had to win by protest... hahahahahhaahahha hope your proud. i dont play for trust but know alot of the guys..... no one in michigan is worried bout your teams.. cant wait for you guys to come up here. might have to stay home from a tourney and watch, that should be good entertainment for sure

Last edited:

danb18

Addicted to Softballfans
**** Chain Reaction was wantin to play trust, We like playing good teams! Maybe next time!

Bulldogg

<font color="#696969">OG Villain</font>
lol is this true??

And I also agree there are teams in MI, OH, TN.. everywhere, that have no business being in "E". Me, myself, if I was good enough :D, would def be playing against team of my own skill level. Rather than running true "e" teams over.

Yes it is true. Tony was shocked as any that we were kicked out and that Bill Chard said that himself and Mark talked to Tony and Tony gave the okay to kick us out.

We dropped Derek off our roster and if anyone knows Derek, he is a coach and a good guy to have around. He will still be on our bench and coaching 1st base. Just won't be on our roster anymore.

**** Chain Reaction was wantin to play trust, We like playing good teams! Maybe next time!

We definitely wanted to play you guys since you beat the almighty Detroit's Own team the weekend before.:D Also wanted to play Infamous and EoS, honestly you three looked like the only teams that could play down there from the Ohio/KY area. Well, that was until we watched that Kings/Infamous game :eek:

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
you guys better keep it down in here.. MTV will be knockin on the door to make a reality show about slow pitch softball players.

danb18

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it is true. Tony was shocked as any that we were kicked out and that Bill Chard said that himself and Mark talked to Tony and Tony gave the okay to kick us out.

We dropped Derek off our roster and if anyone knows Derek, he is a coach and a good guy to have around. He will still be on our bench and coaching 1st base. Just won't be on our roster anymore.

We definitely wanted to play you guys since you beat the almighty Detroit's Own team the weekend before.:D Also wanted to play Infamous and EoS, honestly you three looked like the only teams that could play down there from the Ohio/KY area. Well, that was until we watched that Kings/Infamous game :eek:

Ha Ha thanks man, Yea we like going out and playin ball bro. When ya hit the ball good you have nothing to worry about