Ufc 135

Carl Winslow

Manager
Ill be watching and posting links. Im pullling for Rampage but I have a feeling the fight will end up kinda like this

2i12ydx.jpg

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Anyone watching prelims?

Te Huna just Knocked Romero the **** Out! Romero was groaning and whimpering before he finally came around.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I'd like to see Rampage win....he's entertaining. I think it'll be a good fight.

The Hughes/Koscheck fight is interesting as well. Not a huge fan of Hughes, but absolutely hate Koscheck and want to see Hughes hurt him.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I'd like to see Rampage win....he's entertaining. I think it'll be a good fight.

The Hughes/Koscheck fight is interesting as well. Not a huge fan of Hughes, but absolutely hate Koscheck and want to see Hughes hurt him.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
These two fat ****s are getting after it. Come on Hunt, I wanna see a highlight reel KO.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I dont care what Joe Rogan says, that was the best round Ive seen someone fight against JJ. War Rampage.

stjLF4

Addicted to Softballfans
This fight isn't even close so far. Jones is starting to just toy with him. Hands down by his side towards the end of the round. Jackson has no chance unless he knocks him out, and so far he isn't getting anywhere near close enough to hit him hard enough.

Gator275

Addicted to Softballfans
I am wondering who can give Jones a fight? Rashaad? Lyoto? I really dont think there is anyone that can beat this kid.