Ufc 141

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
a post will show up w/a good link....fear not, i always look in here for the links bcus i forget to bookmark them

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone that has followed mma knows AO has been on the **** for a while now. You just don't transform like he did. It's been obvious to me.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Apparently not on this site. Just search his name on here and you will see several people that think it is completely normal to throw on 45 pounds of solid muscle mass in a year.

eHall

Base burglar
Apparently not on this site. Just search his name on here and you will see several people that think it is completely normal to throw on 45 pounds of solid muscle mass in a year.

I said he had never tested positive in multiple tests. That is no longer the case.

Cant say i am shocked. You really cant be shocked when any top athlete gets caught. Too many dollars on the line to think guys wont do anything to get an edge.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Where are the guys crying overeem is on steroids at now? He passed a test for his last match in the US and will have to for this one. Im not in denial to think that neither brock nor overeem have never done steroids (or HGH etc). I think almost all top level fighters use some form of hormone replacement. but the smart ones have doctors testing them and telling them what to do, how long to do it and when to get off of it..

Yeah, yeah, and yeah...its not hard to believe he hadn't failed a test. He had only ever taken one before this one.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Oh and for all you tards that fall back on the "Never failed a test" BS, uh its called "cycling" guys, you go on during off season, cycle off with enough time for blood to clear before tests start......or its a new designer thats not tested for yet (think cream/clear) oh and they didnt test in Pride....look at how much bigger all the pride guys were back in Japan (Vanderlei looks like a crackhead now compared to Japan).....hell they manufacture bulk steroid powder there. Get out of your basements and go experience some **** fellas, either that or stop the idol worship. Most guys at the top are dirty in one way or another, not being jaded thats just how it is; **** if someone told me: if I took an injection or pill that would quadruple my salary right now I would ****ing take it......then if you told me it was steroids I would laugh and say yeah but im buyin tonight *****; holla.

eHall

Base burglar
Oh and for all you tards that fall back on the "Never failed a test" BS, uh its called "cycling" guys, you go on during off season, cycle off with enough time for blood to clear before tests start......or its a new designer thats not tested for yet (think cream/clear) oh and they didnt test in Pride....look at how much bigger all the pride guys were back in Japan (Vanderlei looks like a crackhead now compared to Japan).....hell they manufacture bulk steroid powder there. Get out of your basements and go experience some **** fellas, either that or stop the idol worship. Most guys at the top are dirty in one way or another, not being jaded thats just how it is; **** if someone told me: if I took an injection or pill that would quadruple my salary right now I would ****ing take it......then if you told me it was steroids I would laugh and say yeah but im buyin tonight *****; holla.

You sound like the one that is the most worried about it. I said overeem had never tested positive. And i was right until last week. I could care less if guys in the professional fight game (or any pro level athletes) take and lie about steroids. I would love to have the all steroid fight league a la pride back in the day.

I honestly dont care who takes steroids, i have dabbled in them for short periods (1 6 week cycle/year for a few years) with great results strength wise. I have also felt the side effects and terrible crash that can happen when you stop them (even with the right mix of pct supplements).

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Where is the doctor that he had telling him what to do, how long to do it, and when to get off of it?

eHall

Base burglar
Where is the doctor that he had telling him what to do, how long to do it, and when to get off of it?

This was a surprise test after a press conference from what i have read. Chances are he was monitoring his levels but this one surprised him.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
You sound like the one that is the most worried about it. I said overeem had never tested positive. And i was right until last week. I could care less if guys in the professional fight game (or any pro level athletes) take and lie about steroids. I would love to have the all steroid fight league a la pride back in the day.

I honestly dont care who takes steroids, i have dabbled in them for short periods (1 6 week cycle/year for a few years) with great results strength wise. I have also felt the side effects and terrible crash that can happen when you stop them (even with the right mix of pct supplements).

Actually he has tested positive a couple times on the a sample. But somehow his b sample always comes out normal. Hhmmmm. How does that happen. He tested positive in holland or or something like that before the lesnar fight but the b sample came back normal. He's been on it for a while and it's very very obvious.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
This was a surprise test after a press conference from what i have read. Chances are he was monitoring his levels but this one surprised him.

He was fighting for the #1 contender spot....should have been expected.