Ufc Tonight

pg1027

Addicted to Softballfans
Any stream links for Tonights fight?

I think Faber will find a way to end Cruz' win streak. Silva over Leben and think that Tito will finally find a way to end his career with win (doubt it, but Tito will keep fighting til he does, might as well be now)

Carl Winslow

Manager
I usually use Veetle or Sopcast for streams. Ill post the one im using here once the fight starts.

I got..

-Siver
-Kim
-Bader (Tito hasnt won a fight since 06 and hes not gettng past Bader)
-Leben (im a Wand fan,but I think Leben Ko's him tonight)
-Faber

pg1027

Addicted to Softballfans
I usually use Veetle or Sopcast for streams. Ill post the one im using here once the fight starts.

I got..

-Siver
-Kim
-Bader (Tito hasnt won a fight since 06 and hes not gettng past Bader)
-Leben (im a Wand fan,but I think Leben Ko's him tonight)
-Faber

I think that Tito will lose too but it's getting sad watching him lose so much. Had he one any of the past few fights he would've already been retired by now. Would honestly rather Watch his ***** make another movie then him in another fight.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
can't find any fighting in that link anyone got a link goes right to the fight ?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
leben's been one of my 3 fav. fighters since he was on the 1st season of the tuf....thought it would be hard for him to come back after the stann fight, guess i was wrong

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
leben's been one of my 3 fav. fighters since he was on the 1st season of the tuf....thought it would be hard for him to come back after the stann fight, guess i was wrong

They fed him an old, beat up name...I like the **** out of Leben, he's always game.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
They fed him an old, beat up name...I like the **** out of Leben, he's always game.

i agree....didn't think he'd take silva out that fast

hated to see faber lose to, i think cruz won it in the last round but thought the fight was much closer than what it was judged

stickem

i agree....didn't think he'd take silva out that fast

hated to see faber lose to, i think cruz won it in the last round but thought the fight was much closer than what it was judged

i wanted faber to win also but had him way behind on points. he simply just didn't do enough. i thought he needed to be more aggresive, which he usually is.

pg1027

Addicted to Softballfans
tito won last night lmfao no1 saw that coming

See post#1. I hope that win will allow Tito to finally retire. I truly hope it doesn't make him think that he can continue to fight.

damn Leben came out on beast mode. The thing I hate and like about Leben is that he is too damn hard to predict. Some nights he is great others well....

The Siver fight, he won rounds 1&3 but he got the **** smashed out of hik in round 2. I was honestly surprised he made it out of that round

stickem

See post#1. I hope that win will allow Tito to finally retire. I truly hope it doesn't make him think that he can continue to fight.

damn Leben came out on beast mode. The thing I hate and like about Leben is that he is too damn hard to predict. Some nights he is great others well....

The Siver fight, he won rounds 1&3 but he got the **** smashed out of hik in round 2. I was honestly surprised he made it out of that round

i wouldn't give leben to much credit. wandy ran in, chin out in front, throwing haymakers. he's too old for that style to work anymore, although leben fights the same way. get hit, hit back harder.

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans

No way Tito will retire.