Ultimate hitting machine ????

Lakeside031

Star Player
Anyone use one of these? It's a soft toss machine (unable to get a picture to post here) I picked one up at a local yard sale for 20.00. Was seeing if anybody has used before.

tippin20s

PM Lord7, he doesn't have any friends and uses something similar to this. In my opinion, it's got his timing all kinds of ****ed up, if that helps.

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Just hit off a tee if you don't have anyone to pitch. If you have guys that have problems throwing strikes get a UPM45 blue flame.

MichelleG

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one, it's OK, but I prefer a tee. If you only paid 20 for it at a yard sale you got a bargain.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
Paid $65 for one used i found on clist. Need a partner though. It seems pretty good for all types of pitching, just got to set it up for whichever arc or speed your looking for.

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
Lalalalaalalalalalaaallalllalaalala .........6666666666666666666666699999999999999999 :)

funfitfriendly

Starting Player
I have one similar to what you described. Its ok but i think the best hitting practice is that done with a real slopitch pitcher. if you can find a pitcher to work out with you once or twice a week that is better then using a mechanical pitching machine.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
Thats the problem a lot of us have, finding a pitcher then finding a decent pitcher at that. Anyone can toss a ball but when they throw bad pitches we get tired of waiting and start hitting bad pitches. I havent used the upm with anyone yet but may when the weather cools a bit