For Sale/Trade Ultra II with ASA 2000 stamp!

angryelf22

Addicted to Softballfans
SOLD TO smoke!
30oz Ultra II with ASA 2000 stamp for sale/trade. Got it from a buddy who had it sitting in his closet for a few years. Unknown number of hits, but he said it doesn't have more than a couple hundred from a few rounds of bp and a few hr derbys...I put on 10 myself because I had never hit an Ultra before.

Bag/ground scratches, solid endcap, flat sticker, original grip, 1 tiny pebble rattle. Small cleat mark as seen in pics, but it is not deep and does not affect performance at all.

I'm years away from being a senior, and I don't play outlaw, so I would rather get something I can use now, and let someone else enjoy this beast.

Looking to trade for Utrip stick(s) in 29 or 30oz only. Or will sell for $185 shipped DC & INS incl. pp fees. PM me with offers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

angryelf22

Addicted to Softballfans
just wondering if that is a crack on the last pic,kind of looks like one.....

No, it is definitely not a crack. Simply a cleat mark that took the paint off.

Wish I was there when it happened...I would have put a cleat mark on his head...

angryelf22

Addicted to Softballfans
last bump before bed...let's go seniors...I'll throw in a free coupon for the early bird special at Denny's:p...make me an offer. I want to move this like yesterday...:D