#ifyouaintworkin
DEMARINI AFTERMATH USA: ASA Certified
12" End Loaded Barrel, Aluminum Handle

Naval Base Fields
San Diego, Ca
75 Degrees
300' Left, 315' Center
52/300 Balls

The Aftermath USA is a mush ball murderer and theres not a ton else to say about it. This bat was made for you end load loving, ASA ballers out there. Last year, the Border Battle Aftermath was my gamer for ASA and this 2015 USA edition makes me feel right at home. As you can see from the video, the ball was jumping off pretty good against those pesky 52/300 ASA balls. I am also impressed with the distance as well. This bat only had a 100 or so swings on it and i'm excited to get a few hundred more so i can see what it can really do!!

This bat is for fans of stiff 2 piece bats with a slight end load. If you liked the 2014 Border Battle edition, then this one is most definitely for you!!!
-Huff

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQ-SQTVYTU&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Like the new vid and review format.

Did you get a chance to swing a 28 and if so, did it swing similar to a 28oz CL22?

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
i only had the 27 so far. last years border battle am swing just like my 28oz cl22 so i would imagine it would be the same this year

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Nice review! I have a 2014 Future (27.5oz) and have been thinking about grabbing a new USA AM. Wondering how a 28oz USA AM swings compared to a 27.5oz Future? Is the Future noticeably more end loaded or do they feel pretty similar? Thanks Huff