Uniform Templates

BigJ22

I actually came to the end of the internet the other day... so IDK about that one... :rolleyes:

BigJ22

remember the old saying that the earth was flat and you would just drop off... along those lines.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Anyone have some I can use in CorelDraw. I am new and want to play around with it.

Most companies have their own set of templates that they use. As a rule of thumb, make sure your vector design can be adjusted to meet the requirements of each template. The less complicated the background used in the layout the easier it will be to adjust on their end. Alterations to your original design/mock-up by the garment company is almost guaranteed unless you work for said company. Like Oakleydude mentioned, google t-shirt template and use one that looks 'standard'. Also, ask permission first before 'appropriating' a template from companies off of this board...:rolleyes: Been there, done that.

SoftballDustin

Starting Player
Was just trying to help. I'll be sure to check with you before posting next time.

Good looking out Mac. Much better help then the other keyboard cowboys who said try google.
Not all of us are professional graphic designers. Some of us (me) just want to **** around on our free time and dont know how all this works.