For Sale Unique Wilson Opportunity - Let's Gooooo

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure I would do Superskin? Not a fan personally but if you guys wanted one and we have enough interest we could do it.

These will probably have split welt, we do have that option as well.

How does this look? Probably change stitch to yellow. This is a 1787 but we would do it in a 1781 and would make only 48 of these.

1781.jpg

NYC

Swag on 100.
IMG_8102_zps27e53abf.jpg

arizona-fall-league-all-star-game-5cc21f7f0bde229eff000001.jpg

NYC

Swag on 100.
Can't speak for anyone else but personally I would prefer a traditional blonde 1781 without snakeskin that I can sun bake and get dirty.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Wilson hit me up today and said if I order 48 of the 1781 today they can get in for Pre-Christmas delivery. This is not something to ever pass on. This is what we have coming let me know if you want to pre-order.

QUANTITY 48
All Dark Brown except where you see tan snakeskin
Traditional Patches and Wilson Yellow stich color
Dark Brown Split Welt
All Dark Brown Laces
Merry Christmas.....

1781.jpg

NYC

Swag on 100.
Just a shot in the dark here, would it be at all possible to do an MC24 Miggy single post 12.25" glove? The 3B model not 1B. I know guys on here have been asking for one for many years. I think that would be a truly special release.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Just a shot in the dark here, would it be at all possible to do an MC24 Miggy single post 12.25" glove? The 3B model not 1B. I know guys on here have been asking for one for many years. I think that would be a truly special release.

We have asked Wilson several times for this and it is always a no.