unofficial nba finals predictions

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'll take Cavs in 6....

I think Cleveland is vastly improved from last year. Love is finally fitting in and James appears to be playing the most care-free i've seen him in his career. W/ really nothing left to prove, i dont think there's the pressure he's played under his entire tenure.

I think State traded chemistry, defense and depth for more buckets...which they obviously didn't need and aren't nearly as good as the team that won a ship, won 73 and then were a game away from back to back.

I think Cleveland steals a game tonight, then wins 2 at home, gets blown out game 5 and wins on their floor game 6......

yes, they'll be up 3-1 and everyone be talmbout another 3-1 comeback.....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
he needs to do something....at a combined playoff record of 24-1, these two teams have made the playoffs as worthless as the regular season

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
I would not bet against Cavs/James. He is finally playing the bully ball he lacked previously. Who stops him on state? He will own Durant. His first step is far superior based on what I saw when OKC payed Miami. I doubt that changed. Green does not stop him either.

They added Korver too who still could get hot. Cleveland matches up w/ 3 pt shooting well.

I take Cavs too.

Also, so glad to see James not acting like he is shot by a sniper when he gets fouled. God I hated that.

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Also, great finals regardless of number of games. Both teams playing for legacy. Historic meaning here makes this special. Finally something worth watching.

hrdchrgin13

sheit.png

imo​

Primo

fat and famous pablo
refs let them play......

that hurts james and irving way more than it does state.....if irving doesn't get the and 1's, state is gonna just shoot it better and cleveland wont/can't slow the game back down.

still like the cavs

ntz

tricknollegy
GTFO of here with this down 0-2 now you're gonna pop off. You were in this thread before the series started and primo posted that. If you didn't say **** then, don't come in here talking **** now. That's ****boy ****.

ntz

tricknollegy
also, KD is a lot better than Barnes. like a lot a lot. like waaaaaaaaay better. by a lot.

ntz

tricknollegy
i'll question their approach, once they lose a game in the playoffs. like even just one game.