Upper/Lower Tournament in Mt. Airy NC, June 16th

NC Player10

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an upper/lower tournament scheduled for June 16th at Westwood Park in Mt. Airy. I have had good turnouts all year for my tournaments and had 12 teams the last one I had and 13 the one before that. I expect a good turnout for this one. I will include all the information below.

WHEN: SATURDAY JUNE 16TH

WHERE: WESTWOOD PARK; 1250 Galax Trail
MT. AIRY, N.C.

FORMAT: 2 DIVISIONS; UPPER IS 8 HOMERUNS; LOWER IS 2 HOMERUNS. (3 GAME GUARANTEE)

ANY 44 COR. BALL. OPEN ROSTER;
CAN BAT 12 BATTERS, UNLIMITED COURTESY RUNNERS

WINNER AND RUNNER UP OF EACH DIVISION WILL RECEIVE AWARDS PACKAGE

SANCTIONED UMPS CALLING GAMES

ENTRY FEE: $160.00

I have also added a rule to the tournament this weekend that I believe everyone will agree with. NO team playing in the lower bracket may add a player who is already playing in the upper. Any team that has to pick up a player from the same division from another team must also pay $10 per player. I know teams that travel from VA, SC and other parts of NC will appreciate not playing an all-star team to get put out. I know we have all had to do that before. Thanks guys and good luck to all teams playing this weekend.

NC Player10

Addicted to Softballfans
I will also be having an ELITE representative at the park for anyone who may be needing anything that weekend. Thanks

NC Player10

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a reminder about the tournament next weekend. I already have a couple local teams in. Give me a call or text if interested. Thanks

NC Player10

Addicted to Softballfans
Got 6 teams right now. If anymore teams are interested let me know or if your tournament don't make this weekend and your looking for somewhere to play give me a call.
336-756-5359

NC Player10

Addicted to Softballfans
Up to 7 teams. Im going to leave it open til around 6 or 7 tonight for any temas looking to get in at the last minute.