USA Future and USA Flipper

JPG

Lefty
I have been itching to get one for a while and just can pull the trigger. I have the og green flipper and dig it. Def not a bat for pop really in my opinion. Looking to get a new toy and can't decide what to get between...

I like the future looks and that it is a dual stamp. Willing to loose pop because of the dual stamp as long as it feels great. Or maybe I just go with the USA flipper if it feels better and is better than the real OG.

Let me know your thoughts please.

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
Age old question what do you like to swing? Balanced, endloaded, short or long barrel? Also what balls are you hitting future handles all balls pretty well, but the flipper was made for the lower compression balls.

KontrolledKaos2

Softball Guy
Isn't the USA flipper and USA future both 12" endloads? I have the USA flipper from last year and absolutely love it. If that helps. I only use it for 52s

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Love the paint scheme of the USA Future. It does hit all balls well and once broken in it hangs with the ASA only bats, just needs more hits. From everything I've been reading here the USA AM is just for the 52/300's and it takes a little bit to break it in. Endloads are pretty close to the same.

DoubleOhWho

Swing what you bring
I swing my Future over any flipper. Got more junk in the trunk. The handle on the future seems to be stiffer. And has a more responsive barrel.

I don't notice and drop in pop.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I've had both. I moved the future and kept the am. Post above says opposite of me, am more responsive barrel and stiffer feel.
Wasn't about performance just feel. I like the feel of the am much better.
Both of them had very good performance and big SS.

bigrich951

Extra Hitter
Usa f4t4re is similar to og f4t4re but opens up quicker imo also is way better then the green and white...
Usa flipper flat out nasty the divergence gap they have is amazing but does come down to what balls you use durability will be an issue if you use the harder balls for sure hope this helps

My first usa i split but was GAS! till then...had to get another of course :bigok:

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I can tell you one thing, you will not lose pop with the USA Future just because its a dual stamp. I will swing a Future over any ASA only DeMarini in my bag. Not saying the ASA only bats are bad, but the Future is just that good with 200-300 swings on it.

Ballisttic

Star Player
I have been itching to get one for a while and just can pull the trigger. I have the og green flipper and dig it. Def not a bat for pop really in my opinion. Looking to get a new toy and can't decide what to get between...

I like the future looks and that it is a dual stamp. Willing to loose pop because of the dual stamp as long as it feels great. Or maybe I just go with the USA flipper if it feels better and is better than the real OG.

Let me know your thoughts please.

I have both bats in 2015 versions and i like the future way way better. For me it has more distance hell more everything. I swung a future and i like it better than my f30 but i dont think it hits farther though.

FLETCH75

Addicted to Softballfans
Friend of mine has the USA, swung it for the first time last week, bat is strait fire after opening up, highly impressed

M

MJL 00

I swing my Future over any flipper. Got more junk in the trunk. The handle on the future seems to be stiffer. And has a more responsive barrel.

Amen to that im in the same boat...

I don't notice and drop in pop.

that's cause there isn't any. I hit my USA future farther then the 15 USA and the 16 USA. Love all the bats, and don't let the "dual stamp" foul ya fella, this thing has some crazy distance

Chico_O

Bat Addict
that's cause there isn't any. I hit my USA future farther then the 15 USA and the 16 USA. Love all the bats, and don't let the "dual stamp" foul ya fella, this thing has some crazy distance

All great bats- my experience was the oppposite as MJL- I hit my AM's further than my Future, offloaded the Future and kept all my AMs-

Also it all about feel- to each their own- if you can get to a demo and swing em both, that would be the best time spent for you and your next bat choice.

I also dont play much Utrip these days, so dropping the Future just made more sense for me.

Good luck with the search bro!

M

MJL 00

^^^^totally get that, have buddies here that found the same. Remember im an old odd duck, only ASA here and hit my Futures as far if not father then most of my ASA. Like the fine gentleman said its all bout feel.

Although hit a demo of new bat that will be out on the market soon OMG WOW watch for an MJL 00 fire sale once its out IJS...

Stay tuned

:bigok:

Chico_O

Bat Addict
^^^^totally get that, have buddies here that found the same. Remember im an old odd duck, only ASA here and hit my Futures as far if not father then most of my ASA. Like the fine gentleman said its all bout feel.

Although hit a demo of new bat that will be out on the market soon OMG WOW watch for an MJL 00 fire sale once its out IJS...

Stay tuned

Keep me posted on that new stick bro! :) Im very interested in what you think!

M

MJL 00

will hopefully have a video up on youtube or possibly FB this wkend, ill let you know...

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans

Stay tuned

Teaser.....Duel stamp?