USA Softball at Ferguson Park, Sept. 19th *TWO DIVISIONS*

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
USA Softball will hold a tournament on Sat., Sept. 19th at Ferguson Park in Gastonia, NC.
**There will be TWO DIVISIONS**
Men's Rec Division: 3 HRs per game. Each team may have 3 bronze players.
Men's Bronze Division: 5 HRs per game. Each team may have 2 silver players.
This is a double elimination tournament.
Entry Fee: $240.00.
7 teams per division max so enter your team ASAP to assure your spot.
Prize package per division (based on 7 teams):
1st place: 12 Superman USA logo hoodies.
2nd place: 12 USA shirts.
3rd place: One dozen balls.
Call Shane 704.445.8566 or Barry 704.297.0071.

Rec Division:
1. Outlaws
4. Team in progress
5. Squeeze play

Bronze Division:
1. Premium softball
2. Boyz reloaded
3. Voodoo
4. Avengers
5. High Voltage (NSA,ISA HAS DROPPED THEM TO BRONZE)
6. August Creek Cattle

Last edited:

tiny10

Manager
I would love to play this weekend if anyone needs a pitcher/ infielder. I'm 6"4' 265lbs power hitter with accuracy. Have played in Gastonia before under r&j softball. I was the pitcher

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
high voltage has been dropped to bronze after losing several players NSA's Jeff Williams was nice enough to text me this information.

pickupboy2210

Starting Player
Tired of this guy country

Hey country whats your problem I see u on all kinds of post putting your two cents in it why dont u just give it a rest I mean I get u know the whole freedom of speech thing but damn dude just give it a rest

pickupboy2210

Starting Player
Sounds to me like u just a ***** that likes to talk cause sure seems like u could have played this weekend down there but u not are u so all the bitching and complaining u have done all year why dont u come on down and play and see how much fun the guys have maybe get buckled up a couple of times who knows u might actually have fun getting off your ass and actually playing with some real teams this weekend and im.all for public discussion just not your srry ass

Country35

Banned User
A. I'm not rec or bronze so I couldn't play
B. its over 4 hours away
C. Real teams don't play rec pick up tournies
D. I see your probably a shaved bat hero, lot of them out there, no biggie. But if you stand against bat testing, safe balls, etc then you may wanna hang it up.
E. You must be local, I can tell from the grammar.

pickupboy2210

Starting Player
Actually haven't played rec in 5 years second off dont swing glass and could run circles around u any day u want and if u read the tournament rite bronze and rec teams being able to pick silver players up which definitely calls for a couple homeruns but u must not not / what upper means my bad and just an fyi not everyone swings glass u dont really need to on a 280 field but I understand u performance isn't good enough to come down and play its okay and srry shane just tired of idiots like this one who dont even play in the the tournaments

Country35

Banned User
Lol at the little e player running circles around me. You ever heard of punctuation or do you not need it on your 280 fences either? If you wanna play your small time backyard rec stuff go ahead guy, but trying to tear me down cuz I call for bat testing and safer balls shows who you are. Next time you need a silver player hit me up bru, I'll see if I can swing the 8 hour trip to play some pick up ball.

pickupboy2210

Starting Player
Srry dont need a scrub and sure as hell aint no e player either and dont wanna to play on the same team as u I would much rather be the one buckling you up with my legit demarinis but thats okay u stay behind your keyboard four hours away

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't no who this is pickupboy2210 but thanks I try not to let losers get under my skin just to let everyone no I would not let him play down here for no mans money''''''''''''