USA Softball Winter World by Elite Sports, Feb. 7th & 8th

halestorm34

Addicted to Softballfans
hey MFan13 you should be working on you sons derby car instead of posting on here. If you would get to work we could have took some BP today.....lol

simmons1

Addicted to Softballfans
country35 you can come play with me and chris kelly this weekend, shane is letting us play in the rec divison this weekend watch pitchers

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks to all the teams that got in we ended up with 26 and as many as 35 entered, but some had to get for one reason or another. I fell blessed for this great turn out.
and once again THANKS

Doce

Addicted to Softballfans
This was a GREAT weekend. The Homerun Derby was AWESOME. Great to see people that have NO excuses to hit. We used COMBATS and The Winner hit 9 out 10 to win it. People who tested Combats had good things to say.. We will continue to Support USA Softball. Thanks Again Shane for having us out. Congrats Staff way to hit it....

thatguy87

Devo we all know you don't hit it hard enough to bust either one of those bats! You should put that garbage down and geta NEXUS

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Burwell.. Shut up im having to talk to you enough on fb I don't wana talk to you on here as well