USA Tri State Elite Silver/Bronze Championship, Sat., July 11th

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
USA Softball will hold a Tri State Bronze/Silver Elite Championship on Sat., July 11th at Poston Park in Lowell, NC.
5 HRs per game.
Entry Fee: $260.00.
Prizes (based on 8 teams): 1st place: $400.00 + Tri State Champions shirts. 2nd place: $250.00 + Buffalo Wild Wings wing party. 3rd place: 12 Elite Dry Fit logo shirts.
Contact Shane 704.445.8566 or Barry 704.297.0071.

Teams Entered:
1. VOODOO
2. HIGH VOLTAGE
4. SWAT SOFTBALL
5. NJBS
6. AVENGERS

Last edited:

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Combine the tournaments and see how it goes. I promise there would be a "rec" team in the running. I saw at least 4 that can compete.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Why can't you? NSA combines divisions all of the time. I remember a time where you'd let anyone play. Birchfield, Select, Carolina Artisans, Havoc, hell anyone who had the cash. They played against everyone, including the "rec" teams from that day and age. Nobody complained.

jrxp

Pull side Judy
I agree. We had a true rec team and I always wanted to play the best teams first I asked to play them. That was the past. Jackie times have changed...maybe me and u could go play Shane and Barry at golf. For an entry fee. U game lol

Brockm12

The Rookie
If anyone needs to pick up an outfielder for this let me know. Just moved to Charlotte from up north and looking for some guys in the area to play ball with both tournaments and league. Played mostly c/d ball back home.

Country35

Banned User
This is the rason i don't run uppers and just rec

Just shut up with that nonsense, the reason is you are only in existence because you protect sandbagging teams that real assocs would bump.

If anyone needs to pick up an outfielder for this let me know. Just moved to Charlotte from up north and looking for some guys in the area to play ball with both tournaments and league. Played mostly c/d ball back home.

C/D players arent allowed in shanes rec leagues

How do you enter a team in this tournament?

Make a thread or something

FullCount14

Extra Hitter
So please tell me which "rec" teams need to be bumped in your opinion

Just shut up with that nonsense, the reason is you are only in existence because you protect sandbagging teams that real assocs would bump.

C/D players arent allowed in shanes rec leagues

Make a thread or something

JRod21

Star Player

All of them, the only teams playing rec should be teams/players just getting into softball. When you got teams running a 5 man and players dinking they shouldnt be in rec. The teams that play in USA that are considered REC teams, they all could easily compete in Bronze.

Country35

Banned User

Every single one of them that has played more than 5 tourneys, ever.......take the home runs away if its rec. Fence won't matter. Take the prizes away if its rec, if yall are playing for just fun you don't need them. hell you don't even need real umpires if that's the case.

Anyone who plays rec for more than about 3 weeks has a serious phobia about playing like grown men.

Country35

Banned User
All of them, the only teams playing rec should be teams/players just getting into softball. When you got teams running a 5 man and players dinking they shouldnt be in rec. The teams that play in USA that are considered REC teams, they all could easily compete in Bronze.

THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

I'm not the only one tired of C or D brackets never making cuz all the players are hiding down in the divisions made for guys who couldn't hit water if they fell out of a ****ing boat.

TrippySticks11

Star Player
THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

I'm not the only one tired of C or D brackets never making cuz all the players are hiding down in the divisions made for guys who couldn't hit water if they fell out of a ****ing boat.

I thought you just "retired" from your e team?:confused::confused:

I do agree what you're saying about rec, but it's not just rec. They're are bronze teams that could play silver, silver that could play gold, and gold that could play elite. But that's all i'm saying about this topic. Give shane a break lol

Country35

Banned User
I thought you just "retired" from your e team?:confused::confused:

I do agree what you're saying about rec, but it's not just rec. They're are bronze teams that could play silver, silver that could play gold, and gold that could play elite. But that's all i'm saying about this topic. Give shane a break lol

If he wants a break he can have a discussion about his business rather than complain and call me names. I had for this stuff a long time ago, before he made it all personal and complained that I spoke my mind on a public message board.

yes I have quit playing softball on the weekends. There is nothing above E within a 2 hour drive of me most weekends, so instead of carrying on the sandbagging torch I hung it up. Call it whatever you like.

Yes, the problem is far broader than shane. But when you have people like him giving refuge to teams that otherwise couldn't play rec he should answer for his own actions. A team from this area that I play league with went down there and came back saying his "rec" is more like D and a huge joke they were even allowed in. And they didn't come close to winning.

704softball

If he wants a break he can have a discussion about his business rather than complain and call me names. I had for this stuff a long time ago, before he made it all personal and complained that I spoke my mind on a public message board.

yes I have quit playing softball on the weekends. There is nothing above E within a 2 hour drive of me most weekends, so instead of carrying on the sandbagging torch I hung it up. Call it whatever you like.

Yes, the problem is far broader than shane. But when you have people like him giving refuge to teams that otherwise couldn't play rec he should answer for his own actions. A team from this area that I play league with went down there and came back saying his "rec" is more like D and a huge joke they were even allowed in. And they didn't come close to winning.

You are the only person I've seen complaining. You complain about Shane in every post he makes.....and maybe the teams and rec players from your area just suck? Maybe rec players around Shane are just a lot better caliber than the rec players from wherever you're from.

jrxp

Pull side Judy
The team from ur area was right country rec around Gastonia can compete n multiple divisions. Just look at debo sports. Born and raised USA sanction Sbydl. But it don't matter at the end of the day it's just for fun any level of play. What do prizes do for u? Get u to heaven? U don't win anything but a good nites sleep for playing all day

The team from ur area was right country rec around Gastonia can compete n multiple divisions. Just look at debo sports. Born and raised USA sanction Sbydl. But it don't matter at the end of the day it's just for fun any level of play. What do prizes do for u? Get u to heaven? U don't win anything but a good nites sleep for playing all day

LOL. You are right to some extent. We started out with Shane 3 years ago as a rec team and dominated USA softball. Then we moved up to bronze and didn't win much but was still very competitive. Then this year we only played in Shane's world in February which you played with us. You also know that the team that we had there was no where close to a rec/bronze team. It's no fun to play teams that you are only going to beat in 3 innings. Also to top it all off when the directors are doing coin flips to decide a so called state or be told that your roster is to strong to play so you adjust your roster for the tournament and then get there and guys that couldn't play with you are on other teams that are just as good as your team is. I've said it before and I'll say it again. As long as you are playing with Shane every weekend he doesn't care who you bring but as soon as you stop playing with him the rules change.

Now back to country's point. We didn't stay a rec team like some teams that have been a rec team since they started. Some of those same teams that play rec at Shane's could easily compete in bronze or even silver.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
From a business standpoint, I do not blame Shane..

Here is an example that happens to a typical director. He has 10 teams.. all Rec/Bronze... If you let a stronger team in, a few of those teams will drop... So, if you are a director, do you let the better team play, and lose 3-4 teams... or do you tell the better team no...

From a business standpoint, you have to tell the better team no..

Everyone is blaming the directors... maybe we should blame the teams?? That is where the problem can be fixed.

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
U ARE SO RIGHT DAKOTA LIKE THE BRONZE/SILVER THIS WEEK ,I NO OF TWO TEAMS THAT I AM SURE GOT OUT BECAUSE HIGH VOLTAGE WAS IN BUT IF U LET THEM PLAY REC THEY WOULD HAVE NOT GOT OUT (voodoo for sure) NSA /ISA TEAMS ARE A WHOLE LOT STRONGER THAN WHAT PLAYS DOWN HERE AND AS FAR AS MOUTH OF THE MESSAGE BOARD CALL ME ANY TIME 7045308779 AND WE WILL HAVE THAT TALK ,DON'T HIDE ON THE BOARD AND KEEP SUPPORTING FREEDOM THEY NEED IT LIKE ME AND EVERY ONE ELSE. NOW HAVE A BLESSED TOMORROW IF U ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO WAKE UP YOU NEVER NO WHEN THE LORD IS GOING TO TAKE US HOME