Used Gloves For Sale....

JBurch

Addicted to Softballfans
I second face2411, more pics, condition explanation, age, especially on that AMG600, that's a great glove. I may buy if it's a 12".

JBurch

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick google search and I think vipers is correct. Still a good price if glove is in good condition. My AMG175's insides are falling out from wearing it without a batting glove a few years back.

face2411

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick google search and I think vipers is correct. Still a good price if glove is in good condition. My AMG175's insides are falling out from wearing it without a batting glove a few years back.

I believe you're right about the size... Looks like the 650's are the 13 inch... Damnit! I'm out...

Actually, I kinda liked the Glovesmith also... So I'll check back to see what size that one is...

AdamHad'em

King of the whooo?
I believe you're right about the size... Looks like the 650's are the 13 inch... Damnit! I'm out...

Actually, I kinda liked the Glovesmith also... So I'll check back to see what size that one is...

Pretty sure it's a 13.5in glove. PM'd him to find out for sure, and to find out what series of Glovesmith this is (ie- Field Commander, 24K, etc..).

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
PHOTO BUMP
picture.php

JBurch

Addicted to Softballfans
Is that your name tattoo-ed into the side of it?

Did the deal go thru on the nokona?