USSSA 10 Man Modified Tournaments for 2012

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
April 28 Cross Roads Palmer, MA
June 16 Cross Roads Palmer, MA
July 7 Gardner, MA
August 11 Cross Roads Palmer, MA

Ten Man Bowling Style Pitching (No Sling)
All are three game guarantee: bracketed into single elimination
Bunting & stealing allowed
DH & Extra Player Bat (11)
Entry fee: $275 each
Most events will be one day tournaments

alex66

Addicted to Softballfans
Are there cash prizes for the winners? What kind of ball will be used? What are the bat restrictions?

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
At a $275 entry there are no cash prizes,
Ball more than likely: Classic M
Any bat on the USSSA bat list will be allowed;
basically no Ultra's, Ultra II's, no Senior bats.

alex66

Addicted to Softballfans
classic M??? im not familar with that ball what company makes it? whats its compression and core?

We play modified but generally play with the clincher...

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Most cases one day. Realistically, I'd expect to get about six teams. I'd love to get more though. With about six to eight teams we can do one day.

bostonpete

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested

If they are one day events on a Saturday, might definitely be intersted in one of these. Our league plays most Sundays, so two days are tough.

BearsSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Taking a look Tommy, I think you picked some bad weekends. June 16 is the Sinni's Tourney. July 7 is the B-Fit tourney.

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
Mr. "Bear",
May be able to fix. I chose the June week end to stay away from Sinn's. I was under the impression he was going the week end of June 9th.
The July tournament will be moved to 14th in Gardner. There is or could be a problem on Sunday there. Will try run it off in one day. I'll see about going June 9th
with the other tournament. I cannot go the 22nd of June. We have a Senior Mens Tourney that weekend. (all players over 50!) It's our fourth year.
Thanks for the heads up, it's appreciated.

alex66

Addicted to Softballfans
So could you re-post the tournament dates like you did in the original thread...! I was interested in the june 16th in palmer and the july 7th in gardner... will those remain the same??? (Holyoke Cougars)

alex66

Addicted to Softballfans
So could you re-post the tournament dates like you did in the original thread...! I was interested in the june 16th in palmer and the july 7th in gardner... will those remain the same??? (Holyoke Cougars)

May be interested in more of the tournaments as well, trying to plan our summer schedule...

Thanks, Alex!