USSSA AZ All Star Game Dec 6th.

Straight from Ralph:

"USSSA 40+ ALL STARS
After a long process by the selection committee. I would like to say we have selected the best of the best and luckily they are all 40+. While the other teams only have 15-20 players we realize the over 40 team needed a few more to get thru 7 innings. So here they are in no special order-- Rodney Pittman, Dirty, Greg Zayas, mike Michael Riordan, Nieuenhis, Jeff White, George Ruiz, Mike Webster, Benji, Scott Lydy, Jason Kreider, Big Dogg, Money, Booker Sr., Booker jr., Joey Perez, Tony Holland, Ron Seaton,Chad Shultz,Mark Waugh, Allen Gallagher,VINNY, Gabe Monteverde,Ron Parnell,Noel Ballon, Rich Moore, Ron Islas, Mike Calise, Carl Blanks, Jeff St. Onge, John Gresham, Carlos Nunez, Mike Duran last but not least ELBY BUSHONG"

After seeing a lot of the names on here, Pretty shocked Eddie Soto, Chuck Henninger, Boyd Miller, Rod Gibson to name a few didn't make the list.

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
Straight from Ralph:

"USSSA 40+ ALL STARS
After a long process by the selection committee. I would like to say we have selected the best of the best and luckily they are all 40+. While the other teams only have 15-20 players we realize the over 40 team needed a few more to get thru 7 innings. So here they are in no special order-- Rodney Pittman, Dirty, Greg Zayas, mike Michael Riordan, Nieuenhis, Jeff White, George Ruiz, Mike Webster, Benji, Scott Lydy, Jason Kreider, Big Dogg, Money, Booker Sr., Booker jr., Joey Perez, Tony Holland, Ron Seaton,Chad Shultz,Mark Waugh, Allen Gallagher,VINNY, Gabe Monteverde,Ron Parnell,Noel Ballon, Rich Moore, Ron Islas, Mike Calise, Carl Blanks, Jeff St. Onge, John Gresham, Carlos Nunez, Mike Duran last but not least ELBY BUSHONG"

After seeing a lot of the names on here, Pretty shocked Eddie Soto, Chuck Henninger, Boyd Miller, Rod Gibson to name a few didn't make the list.

There's lots of guys on that team that still hit the ball harder than most

Jeff White and Carl are still very good pitchers.

The 20s team will be an underdog in every game

There's lots of guys on that team that still hit the ball harder than most

Jeff White and Carl are still very good pitchers.

The 20s team will be an underdog in every game

I agree, both are very good pitchers. and I know a lot of those guys are very good. Just a little surprised on a few of the names, and a few of the missing names. Either way, they have like 33 guys. I wonder if they are going to bat everyone....

just kidding.

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree, both are very good pitchers. and I know a lot of those guys are very good. Just a little surprised on a few of the names, and a few of the missing names. Either way, they have like 33 guys. I wonder if they are going to bat everyone....

just kidding.

I'm sure most won't play

oldguysrule

Addicted to Softballfans
Eddie just pitched 50 and over senior ball this past weekend for Old School 50's, didn't look hurt to me.

HAT MAN

Addicted to Softballfans
dont worry

just kidding.

We have it all planed out. its a 3 GG so each guy will play one game.
Team A will play and team B runs for team A. Team C gets beers for team A when they come in from hitting and team B gets the gloves ready for Team A when its time for defense. Team C will help team B stretch so they are ready to run. Team B & C will talk sheet to the other teams old school style while team A plays. Team A, B,C will all play mind games with the 20s team all day because we are good at it. Game 2 will rotate team starters with the rules set above!!!!

Gio put out the 20's Team Roster

1. AJ Amaro - IF
2. B. Polvorosa - OF
3. B. Tooher - P
4. C. Camarillo - OF
5. C. Miller - IF/P
6. D. Kirkwood - OF
7. J. Conroy - DH
8. K Smoot - DH/C
9. M. Fox - DH/1B
10. M. Henninger - P
11. M. Nino - OF/P
12. M. Pettibone - IF
13. M. Weldon - IF
14. N. Robertson - OF
15. O. Cano - IF
16. P. Burrell - OF
17. R. McEachran - IF
18. T. Martinez - DH/C
19. T. Plautz - OF

Last edited:

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
Every body is giving it to the 30s but this squad has some real talent. Couple C and B champs an offensive A MVP and a lot of upper/conference experience. You could say the Panda guys are the ones who haven't played against the quality of the 30s and 40s much but they're the type not to shy away from a challenge.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
30's squad is nice... 20's squad will be a fast hustling team... It will be fun to watch that game for sure... D-Lo's pitching will be the difference... Them young cats haven't seen pitches dance like his....

rmeman

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL it was funny because there was no answer for it. Hell I am sure that could be said about every team out there. Someone always has to be left off.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Fox, just cause you are from Yuma, doesn't mean you need to make silly posts like Gambill!