Usssa balls

Nitrosnif

Manager
What are top three USSSA balls out there now excluding Dudley TA's. I have some Tatoos coming next week to try. Evil was supposed to send but never tried those either. Thanks

Mrboom

If you are asking about the Classic M balls and you dont want TA's

My list would be:

1) ZN

2) Tattoo

3) Evil with HOT

Reasons being, the ZN is a great ball and I've had great luck with them. Distance and durability is there. The Tattoo ball is a VERY solid ball with a great feel and exit speed. Also holding up well after 50 hits.

The Evil with HOT is a bomb dropper BUT * From my experience * the ball deforms VERY quickly. Mine lasted roughly 12 cuts before it was out of round.

RokRaider826

Ex Softball Who-re
From my experience the worse balls are the Worth Hot dots, those balls are pillows until the temp drops. The Tattoo's are good balls. Reebok makes a nice ball as well. I did some bp with the ZN's and those things are stupid hot

Nitrosnif

Manager
Sorry, Classic M's is what I am looking for not the plus's. The Zn's seem to have a good rep as well as the tatoos. We will be in Georgia heat. Anybody played with either of these in the heat? What cover is on the Zn's? League was using the Worth's and they are just pillow like pathetic. My understanding is the TA's are not being made anymore and are hard to find right? Thanks

Nitrosnif

Manager
I see that but I also see they are 60 bucks a dozen and we are going to need about 25 dozen while BALLING on a budget. So would you guys be happy with the tatoo's or the Zn's if you had the choice?

Mrboom

All three of them are roughly the same price.

PM tattooball and see if he can cut you a deal on that big of an order.

Also PM coach about the TA's.

Nitrosnif

Manager
thanks, pm'ed tatooball and he is sending me some Mon to try. Just was not sure about the Dudley's. Thanks for the help.