usssa bat testing

rymer08

Manager
So get this... I was playin in my league championship game and i have a og cnt 26 oz that I bought from this board... we get up and put 14 runs in the first inning... now the other team gets upset that we are beating them so bad that my boy swings my bat and hits a lazer at the 3rd baseman he gloves it but it was hit hard so it popped out... after that he was complaining that his hand was broke mean while he stilled played and proceeded to hit an hr after that lol. So they get made and say that my bat is shaved which it isn't and then they protest it. they are a bunch of soar loosers.. anyways my question to you my board bros am i going to get this bat back in the same way i sent it out to be tested or since it is broken in nice like 4000 swings is it going to fail the tests and willl they not give it back to me. what goes on to test a bat to see if it is altered? now i know it isn't shaved rolled or anything of the sort will i get it back in one piece? please help me out lol

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
well ive had 2 stock og cnts fail compression, LD says those bat are the most commonly failed bats, Im thinking they would pop the endcap off and check that way...

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
This happened to a friend of mine with a freak+.
They cut it open and when they concluded the bat
was stock they sent him a new one. Hope this doesn't
happen to you because you won't be getting an OG CNT+
back.

rymer08

Manager
yea but this is a league thing and the league runner sent them out to be tested lol so thats why i hope i get them back

rymer08

Manager
yea it is a og and do they always cut them to see?

This happened to a friend of mine with a freak+.
They cut it open and when they concluded the bat
was stock they sent him a new one. Hope this doesn't
happen to you because you won't be getting an OG CNT+
back.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
yea but this is a league thing and the league runner sent them out to be tested lol so thats why i hope i get them back

His was sent somewhere for testing as well. Should be able
to pop the top and check that way.

Resmondo

sCraTch -n- SniFF
So get this... I was playin in my league championship game and i have a og cnt 26 oz that I bought from this board... we get up and put 14 runs in the first inning... now the other team gets upset that we are beating them so bad that my boy swings my bat and hits a lazer at the 3rd baseman he gloves it but it was hit hard so it popped out... after that he was complaining that his hand was broke mean while he stilled played and proceeded to hit an hr after that lol. So they get made and say that my bat is shaved which it isn't and then they protest it. they are a bunch of soar loosers.. anyways my question to you my board bros am i going to get this bat back in the same way i sent it out to be tested or since it is broken in nice like 4000 swings is it going to fail the tests and willl they not give it back to me. what goes on to test a bat to see if it is altered? now i know it isn't shaved rolled or anything of the sort will i get it back in one piece? please help me out lol

I believe the way the new bat testing rules read, you should get them back after testing.

rymer08

Manager
yea i know and this bat was just getting hot. by far the bat i have swung in a while lol. i really want it back and in the same condition i sent it out in

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
I can hear the ban saw warming up.....

actually, I heard the ban saw turn on, and the grinding of the composite being chewed up,,,,, then my phone rang and it was the Utrip director telling me he messed up the testing process and the bat was OK and to not cut it open........ i told him it was too late.... my bad.....

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
If you bought it off the board its probably shaved too so you might get suspended from your leauge.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't understand this situation and after reading it....sounds really aweful.

I have yet to have anyone complain about me...or any of the bats I use....and I hit rediculously hard shots.....I have had a couple of pitchers in the league come up to me before games asking me to not hit the ball in the middle because they are afraid of shots back up the middle from me (two guys in the league they are afraid of).....and I try my best to never hit middle.

Well.....if people can just tell the league director that THEY THINK its shaved....and they have the authority to do this....I find it completly rediculous. There are a lot of legit players who work hard on their swing and spend a lot of time in the gym who truely hit balls over 400ft.....and if people can now just say....I think its shaved and they take your bat away...I find it completely dumb....especially if they take your gamer away from you and it takes weeks/months to test. I think its pretty dumb. I honestly think that most of the bats used in MN are stock....and I don't think too many of the people here shave them. Just MO. If they do shave them.....they are a bunch of pansy's because they still can't hit the balls much past 285-310ft fences.

sophat34

<font color="blue">Bat bringer...</font>
In our league you have to buy the bat or put up the cash to the ld to get it tested. if it comes back as altered, you get your money back if not it goes to replace the bat you called out.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD

I have yet to have anyone complain about me...or any of the bats I use....and I hit rediculously hard shots.....I have had a couple of pitchers in the league come up to me before games asking me to not hit the ball in the middle because they are afraid of shots back up the middle from me (two guys in the league they are afraid of).....and I try my best to never hit middle.

First off, nice brag post.

You can protest a bat in our leagues and in tourny's but you have to pony up 300. If it ends up being shaved you get your money back, if not you don't.

MaverickAH

You've got an ASA bat being called out in a USSSA league so you've got a few of things going on here:

Is the bat stock?
The bat could be stock & still test above the limit.

Is whoever doing the testing aware that the bat is being questioned for U-Trip?
This could be key! Because the bat is ASA legal, they may conduct the test based on that standard unless they are made aware of the situation. It's possible that the bat could fail 98MPH yet still be legal for 1.20BPF! If I were you I'd make sure to stress this fact!

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
You've got an ASA bat being called out in a USSSA league so you've got a few of things going on here:

Is the bat stock?
The bat could be stock & still test above the limit.

Is whoever doing the testing aware that the bat is being questioned for U-Trip?
This could be key! Because the bat is ASA legal, they may conduct the test based on that standard unless they are made aware of the situation. It's possible that the bat could fail 98MPH yet still be legal for 1.20BPF! If I were you I'd make sure to stress this fact!

Uuuuuum, call me stoopid but cnt+ is legal in Asa now, sign me up. :rolleyes:

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Since your amazing. Who do you okay for again?

Well.....if people can just tell the league director that THEY THINK its shaved....and they have the authority to do this....I find it completly rediculous. There are a lot of legit players who work hard on their swing and spend a lot of time in the gym who truely hit balls over 400ft.....and if people can now just say....I think its shaved and they take your bat away...I find it completely dumb....especially if they take your gamer away from you and it takes weeks/months to test. I think its pretty dumb. I honestly think that most of the bats used in MN are stock....and I don't think too many of the people here shave them. Just MO. If they do shave them.....they are a bunch of pansy's because they still can't hit the balls much past 285-310ft fences.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
He's a local to me. Hitting over 400 and falling out of the box. Just curious as to who he plays with

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
He's a local to me. Hitting over 400 and falling out of the box. Just curious as to who he plays with

I with fattymcgee in league on tuesday nights in brooklyn center. I play in eden prairie friday night league.

I am not the only one who can hit 400 as well. Justin can as well. And I think Mike Chamberlin can get them out in the 350ft range as well. another Mike can also hit then in the 350ft range.