For Sale/Trade USSSA Combat Derby Boy 28oz (yellow)

BassBlaster

Starting Player
28oz USSSA Derby Boy. Guessing somewhere between 100 and 150 swings. No cracks, no webbing, no tracking. Hasnt even begun to break in yet. Does have a couple of scratches and minor paint chips (pictured). Im very OCD with my bats. They are cleaned after every game and very well taken care of. Returnable, no receipt.

Looking for $100 gifted

MAY consider a trade for the new model Freak Black in a 28oz Utrip. Trade would need to be in similar like new condition.

DB6_zps7kniir70.jpg

DB5_zpsaytcc1cl.jpg

DB2_zpsfkrpxcjv.jpg

DB3_zps06hxjt9r.jpg

DB4_zpsfbqjlutq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BassBlaster

Starting Player
Am I way off base here? I did a little research before posting and I feel like my price is really fair.

I can add a little cash for a Freak Black trade.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^ narrow minded answer.

These are some of the best new stamp Combat have made.

1) it's a 28 and they're notorious for running heavy on a scale
2) bad time of year to be selling, with all of the sales going on right now.

$100 isn't too far off IMO. The right buyer will pay $100 for it. Otherwise $80 or so is what they have been going for.

bunt2

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried to sell a 28oz Rogo or trade for a Freak Black with adding cash as well. I just don't think anyone with a black is willing to trade for a combat and I don't blame them. Lol Glws

BassBlaster

Starting Player
Ive found that most of those that knock Combat are people that have never swung them. Just as many more have bad things to say about Combat because of something they have heard. This bat is every bit as hot as all the Mikens on my team and those include 6 different models including the Freak Black and Freak 12. I just prefer a 2 piece bat and already have Combats 2 piece offerings in my bag so I thought I would trade this one for something I would use. This bat is just sitting because I currently only swing my BHOSE.

BassBlaster

Starting Player
It's that time of year huh!?! Still have this and still looking to move it. Trade or sell. Lemme know what you have. Only looking for 2 piece Utrip bats in 28oz.

BassBlaster

Starting Player
Hope the new owner is happy with it. I specifically asked him to come back and leave me a rep after he received it and I havnt heard from him since. How dose anyone build a reputation on here? Ive bought and sold many items here and every time I ask for rep. One guy has left me rep.

wilbz3

Addicted to Softballfans
I've swung nothing but COMbat for 4 years until being sponsored by other companies. These bats are legit and imo beat everyone else to the "game ready in wrapper". Some people just don't change. If the bat was 26 I would have jumped on it. Glad got a buyer, thought you should have kept it.