USSSA in mang

huzzdog

retired
ain't that the truth.. we have enough border simpleton looking mother****ers already. good news is you'd blend

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
I forgot, you're a changed man!!

Just trying to do my own thing and not be involved in any drama.

Hope for good weather Saturday. See u all then. Have a great day fellas. I miss jv burnham and Bob etc hope see all u guys around

Last edited:

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
Just trying to do my own thing and not be involved in any drama.

Hope for good weather Saturday. See u all then. Have a great day fellas. I miss jv and Bob etc hope see all u guys around

Weather looks great for sat... Finally.

Munson
Holy F, three Corriveau posts and none have been deleted???? I see he edited one, that really doesn't count though.

huzzdog

retired
boomer is the giant black dude who's a prison guard in taunton.. played football at michigan.. plays for magic. lahair was the ss for magic and played pro baseball. blackburn is robert blackburn.. who won the major batting title last year as well as the hr derby at the major world series.

Munson
Thanks man, you too. We hit the fields at the high school at 9:15. Its a 1 pitch and Holy is pitching again, it should be interesting to say the least. Mikey is back after this weekend full time I believe before you ask. I'm looking forward to the first tourney when we're all there.

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Nice to see u today V .... Good job. Had fun today. To bad rain came ......Glad to catch up with u all. Didn't get a chance to see ya huzz. Had my Lil boy surprise me at the tourney so that was really cool. See u guys soon.

#52????? Results?

Any results from Bangor tourney?

Munson
We finished second in Winslow. It was a great day of ball though, no rain up there until after the tourney. I'm sunburnt and everything!!!!

huzzdog

retired
sorry i missed you scotty. i was back and forth all day from the apt building and the dump... didn't have much time. i also had dominic with me so when the rain started we bolted

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
sorry i missed you scotty. i was back and forth all day from the apt building and the dump... didn't have much time. i also had dominic with me so when the rain started we bolted

No prob buddy. Hope to catch up with ya next time.how's Lil man doing?

huzzdog

retired
he's definitely better looking. i hope he is more athletic... i spent my whole life as a terribly unathletic person