USSSA Miken Recoil 180 34/28oz

20psi

Star Player
I just joined an ASA league so I can no longer use my bat. Was used one and a half seasons, by me and one other on the team. Bat has just really started to pop, has about 100 hits on it maybe 150. This is a non warranty bat also, has the stamp already.

Best offer, or I would trade for an ASA recoil straight up, preferrably maxload I have started to hit much better since buying this bat hehe.

Can email pics, if you want send me an email at [email protected] and I will respond back with them. Or PM me here with your email. No lowballs please, bat hits like a dream and just has some dirt scuffs. I bought it for $230 on ebay when they first came out. Just havent played much with it.

silverbullet01

I'm a ginger!!!
Hey PSI, if you post up some pics on here, it will get the deal done quicker. If you are looking for a selling price, you might be looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of $100-$120. Give or take a few bucks. Good luck selling.

20psi

Star Player
Here are some pics, it would only let me upload two of them. I was hoping for $120 shipped but I will consider any offer. I would like to get this bat out of my bag so I can go pick up a new one, its not doing me any good for ASA!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have more pics of the grip and handle, etc. If you want them feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]

Last edited: