Usssa NC church states

Softball.com:

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
Whos going to be there this weekend Aug1-3? I will be there with Northside Baptist playing in the Comp/B division. #6 playing CF.

jrxp

Pull side Judy
Calvary shelby D rec plus.... #21#42. Playing where ever the shade is... Maybe 5 man

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
Calvary shelby D rec plus.... #21#42. Playing where ever the shade is... Maybe 5 man

what kind of fields are in Rock Hill where there's shade at 5 man? should be interesting lol.

Chris- is Brim playing with you guys?

jrxp

Pull side Judy
Yes 5 man has shade all day n rock hill and how bout 3 SHELBY teams win b c and d this weekend.. County sweep. It's show time

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Usssa lifted my 5 year ban (got caught shaving my balls). I'll be there playing coed. #69

Bill From Hanov

Addicted to Softballfans
Wanted to toss this out here .... I will be heading down to Atlantic Beach between August 9th to the 15th and wanted to try and find out if there are any leagues locally that could use a player .... I know I will be right next to Morehead City .... Any help would be really appreciated .... THANKS

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Pleasant Grove won B
Pleasant Ridge won C
Calvary Baptist won D

All three are from Cleveland County. Nice way to represent the county! Even JRXP hit the ball good!

jrxp

Pull side Judy
Did we win.... I believe we did and I played 5 man n the shade.. Roxboro teams need get better we need competition. I hit sub 225 this weekend.... Somebody pick me up lmao... Just signed with flint hill sorry

SmallBaller12

Addicted to Softballfans
holy ***** I just remembered my loggin and password, you people are still on this site?!?! get a job ballfro!