USSSA Riverside

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
more misunderstanding...:cool:

read all my posts about you guys... giving you respect. I don't know about you but I don't like mercy games, on either side. With the run you guys are on wouldn't you want to see what you can do in D?

That's all... see you this weekend

SoCal23

Addicted to Softballfans
To me, there's no point in hating on any E team... In the end, it's an E team. Not talking ****, but I look at Es as a place to play with the homies and have a good time. I'm not the best player there is or even close to it, but I find more pride in going 2-2 in a C tourney than winning an E tourney. They got a good young team and I'm sure they will be playing up soon enough... Except Brando and Tomas.. Those fckkers are older than dirt.. lol jk

NARDOX

Manager
I apologize on behalf of ya dig he has a retarded vocabulary what he meant was " ah shux, come on guys" but that's they're gei lingo in big bad killer Santa Barbara lol

cheervin33

Addicted to Softballfans
Team Fury will be out there in the E's. What's up Nugget....who are you playing with on sat???

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
just learned that we aren't in this... too many injuries to the old guys. Time to rest I guess...