USSSA Z3000 prototype BP

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM
Got to take about 25 cuts with the Z3K prototypes last weekend. Completely different bat than any LS I have ever swung. Stiff handle and a softer barrell with a HUGE sweetspot. Totally different sound and feel There were two different designs for durability testing and I couldnt tell the difference between the two. Still set for a February release.

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
This review leaves much to be desired. What was the temp? What balls did you use? How do they compare to previous Z models (performance) in your opinion? Etc....

Cooley04

Starting Player
Moody go ahead and send one on the south side of Atlanta... A couple of us are anxiously waiting to hit one

Lord7

Banned User
The one I have, if I closed my eyes I probably coudn't tell the difference between it and a Z2K to be honest.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
I got to swing one for a couple of days and compare it to my Z2K OG good QC and my RI Z2K. The Z3K I swung was a 27oz EL and it felt great EL was def heavier then any of the Z2K ELs, sweet spot is Huge like Moody said, and not much flex for a 2 piece. It had 700 hits on it before I got to hold it for a couple days by the time had to give it back it had 1,100 hits on it still going strong and great pop. I'd put it there with my OG Z2K but I really like the EL in the Z3K compare to previous Z2K...

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM
Put the first 25 hits on a 27 el. It was painted all black. Felt better than my black endcap reissue. Plenty of pop and you will not feel the mi****s. 90 degrees and hitting classic m zns. Not my bat. Dennis Turner brought us 8 to hit to get opinions during BP prior to the conf championships. He also confimed Feb release. I think they are still tinkering with the design a bit.

T Ripp

Moody so the one you hit had no paint job to it at all? Below is a coupkle of pics of the one I swung the past couple days a player rep had. I hit it with a mix of balls from NSA 44/400, 52/300, Classic M, and GSL 52/375 balls. I like dit better then the reissue Z2K and def liked the heavy endload it had compare to the Z2Ks and it killed all balls hit.

T Ripp

Gotcha... Well, this one I posted pics of I swung Wednesday and Thursday and weather up here was mid 80's to low 90's with humidity around 50% at lowest...

T Ripp

From my understanding they are going to make Z3Ks and Z2Ks

T Ripp

The Z1Ks where nice but honestly I prefer the OG Z2K before bad batch and then the Z3K which I got chance to swing demo of followed with the Z1K and Z2K RI about the same...