UTICA, NY Looking for 4 C/D caliber Tourney players for 2011

bill13357

Part Time Player
Entry fee half sponsored so far. Still searching for a full sponsor tho. Really need a 2B,SS,LC,RC. Need to be fast and have an exceptional glove & arm. Fars as your hitting, the team would be happy with a average of 4-500 & a OBP of 700+. I'd rather have these 4 guys lights out in the field then worry about how many homeruns they can get. Don't want the power hitter who can't catch & we don't want the guy who bats 700+ in singles who can't catch. I'll prob take that half sponsor and invite 4 guys to come play for us. We'll be playing almost every weekend. But definately twice a month utrip for points. Preferably Utrip "D" anywhere within an hr1/2 from utica. Anyone that's interested shoot me a IM and i''l give ya my number.

Last edited:

bill13357

Part Time Player
I keep getting repsonses about team name. "Platinum" will be the name of the team. Which is a ***** bar in toledo ohio & tampa florida. Only looking for positions which are stated above. Unless you can toss the ball 30ft in the air and hit the mat for the asa tourneys we might play. Thanx for the responses so far.................

bill13357

Part Time Player
There maybe one in cali but i'm not sure....i know my buddy & his brothers own those two. Still Looking for SS, LC, RC...............