Utrip Aftermath the New Stadium 2.1

mbaptiste5582

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a question...since there is no balanced stadium coming out in 2015 is the Utrip Aftermath basically that with a paint job? Of is it something totally different? I'm in the market for one however I wanted to know what I was getting myself into.

TRaj2327

Definitely not the same stick. Not even close. The 2.1 will be closest to the True One as it uses a similar composite design. The Aftermath uses the divergence tech found on the ASA model.

mbaptiste5582

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you think the Utrip aftermath will be hotter than the Balanced stadiums? Or that's just a matter of opinion?

TRaj2327

It will be hot from the start and hotter than the true one will ever get imho.

I wouldn't say this by any means. The Aftermath is purpose built to handle the lower comp balls up to 40/325. Not that you can't hit harder stuff with it, but it isn't IDEAL as durability may sacrifice. The True One is made for everything you can throw at it. If you haven't taken one from wrapper to death, I recommend it. They get NASTY.

Do you think the Utrip aftermath will be hotter than the Balanced stadiums? Or that's just a matter of opinion?

No. They still have to meet the same standards. The aftermath is a hell of a bat, but the 13" stadiums were some awesome bats as well.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
It will be hot from the start and hotter than the true one will ever get imho.

Yeah....................cant quite agree with this. I have seen aTru perform right with my DC. That came from other teammates with better swings. Most ended up choosing the ONE because of more control. With much love the Tru really impressed me last year. I just dont have the patience