Utrip Baker vs. LBE

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Anyone have or swing both in a 27 and see a difference?

My buddy has a 26 LBE and i felt no EL in it, which makes me want to just get the mainline baker...thoughts??

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
LBE will take longer to break in but have better durability overall. My 26oz LBE only has a slight endload more like a .5oz endload and swings very smooth. It's better weighted/balanced then the typical Easton stealth balanced which is more barrel heavy/ midload imo.

Jusrah99

LBE will take longer to break in but have better durability overall. My 26oz LBE only has a slight endload more like a .5oz endload and swings very smooth. It's better weighted/balanced then the typical Easton stealth balanced which is more barrel heavy/ midload imo.

I shoudlve also said that the 26 LBE felt too light for my liking... I'm thinkin a 27 baker would be a nice addition...

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
If the LBE felt too light...The baker will feel even more balanced. Looking at your sig it seems you prefer endload. I'd look into a Realtree. Still doesn't feel as Endloaded as the short barreled Eastons. But as far as the long barreled versions it is going to have the most pronounced end load. And it is progressive endload so the 27oz should have 2oz el but will feel more like 1oz.

Jusrah99

I'm thinkin that the Baker in a 27 or 28, an LBE, or a mako or Torq will be my next purchase...

BWitt

Bat flipping with style!
I own the LBE as well as the Scott Kirby, I'm enjoying the LBE a bit more because it is opening up nicely. We will see what happens tonight, I have been patient with the LBE as it wasn't a very fun bat to swing at first.

The Scott Kirby feels like a sledge hammer through the zone but I am a big endload person and like the whip!

Jusrah99

I own the LBE as well as the Scott Kirby, I'm enjoying the LBE a bit more because it is opening up nicely. We will see what happens tonight, I have been patient with the LBE as it wasn't a very fun bat to swing at first.

The Scott Kirby feels like a sledge hammer through the zone but I am a big endload person and like the whip!

What weights are your LBE and Kirby?

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
My LBE feels nice. Only around 100 cuts, but it's hitting very well..assuming this keeps getting hotter it'll easily take over my of z2k as gamer.

PaulyP1

Banned User
Anybody else swinging the ASP LBE?

Anything specific you're looking for? I've swung them all over winter and although it's a very good bat IMO, I prefer the SBE more. I would game this bat if I was a long barrel guy. It's not too big of an EL, the ones I swung were 26 and 27 and honestly couldn't tell much difference. the 27 felt like a 26 with a 1oz EL like an L1. It's unique in the fact it's the only Easton offering with a 2pc long barrel EL, so if you liked any of the other ASPs, you'll like the extra barrel 1.5". There's a few videos in my thread with Seth Burgsmasher from Precision and Mike Umscehid from Smash It taking a few swings with one.

nickham10

John Deere
Anything specific you're looking for? I've swung them all over winter and although it's a very good bat IMO, I prefer the SBE more. I would game this bat if I was a long barrel guy. It's not too big of an EL, the ones I swung were 26 and 27 and honestly couldn't tell much difference. the 27 felt like a 26 with a 1oz EL like an L1. It's unique in the fact it's the only Easton offering with a 2pc long barrel EL, so if you liked any of the other ASPs, you'll like the extra barrel 1.5". There's a few videos in my thread with Seth Burgsmasher from Precision and Mike Umscehid from Smash It taking a few swings with one.

Nope not looking for anything specific, I have a 27oz that I'm working on towards gamer status. I was always a fan of the ST100, just wished it had a touch of endload. So needless to say, when I saw this bat and it's specs I had to get one. I will say it is the fastest Easton I've ever owned to get it to webbing status, probably took about 250-300 swings to get the webbing to start.

PaulyP1

Banned User
Nope not looking for anything specific, I have a 27oz that I'm working on towards gamer status. I was always a fan of the ST100, just wished it had a touch of endload. So needless to say, when I saw this bat and it's specs I had to get one. I will say it is the fastest Easton I've ever owned to get it to webbing status, probably took about 250-300 swings to get the webbing to start.

That's great bud. Glad you like it. They're all pretty good this year with getting better a bit faster. So far all durability has been decent.

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I'm right around 500 cuts now on my LBE and it still feels like a tank...have a tourney this weekend so we'll see how it feels once again.