Utrip Bats w/ 3-Fusion Handle

THESHOE

Starting Player
Besides Juggy '18 DB44 & '18 Nautalai...

Were there any others (exclusives etc) with Utrip stamp and 3-Fusion handle? (Duals excluded)

Curious if there's anything else I should look to collect... Love the handle.

Next year only '19 Juggy DB44 so far with it.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Thanks for confirming.

Any rumours of additional 2019 bats w/ this handle?

Sure wish they'd drop a new Nautalai barrel on that handle. Would make a killer combo now that they seemed to improved the barrel durability a bit.

Nothing else in 2018.

SwingTheD206

Thanks for confirming.

Any rumours of additional 2019 bats w/ this handle?

Sure wish they'd drop a new Nautalai barrel on that handle. Would make a killer combo now that they seemed to improved the barrel durability a bit.
Nothing that I've heard at this point. The new EL and BAL are very good though even with the alloy handle.

THESHOE

Starting Player
I've hit them and I know.

Still prefer the 19 Juggy and 2018 Nautalai/Juggy for now.

Guess I need to line up some Juggys lol. OG Nautalais seem rare af up in Canada now.I may have the only two known locally lol.

Nothing that I've heard at this point. The new EL and BAL are very good though even with the alloy handle.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Can’t wait to find out more

0EA5A1EC-7005-495A-ABB0-E10E83919ECC.jpg

THESHOE

Starting Player
Bat is sick. If you don't like the handle flex, look to the 2019.

The barrels on these are awesome!

CanadianClint

I've hit them and I know.

Still prefer the 19 Juggy and 2018 Nautalai/Juggy for now.

Guess I need to line up some Juggys lol. OG Nautalais seem rare af up in Canada now.I may have the only two known locally lol.

Ya I haven't seen any localy. I don't think we have a store that sold D-Lab stuff this side of the border. Just mainline Juggy TM and NB

THESHOE

Starting Player
Demarini reps who saw/tried one locally was with mine LOL.

It was non existent here, but I found a link that got me 2 of them at fair price. Glad I pulled the trigger. Found a gem with this bat. Was sad to see it altered for 2019.

I knew it had to be good given the TM this year, but I really never liked the alloy handle much. For years I complained their Utrip Juggys sucked and there was still no true OG Cartel bat frame. They solved both last year IMO. I had slept on the 18 Juggy - Flew under the radar that bat IMHO.

But I understand I am of the few who like the Juggy D3.0 handle -- Good thing Juggy 19 feels good LOL

Sadly however, it was also the 13" forgiveness I liked about it paired with that handle. The Juggy being a 12" will take some getting used to.

Ya I haven't seen any localy. I don't think we have a store that sold D-Lab stuff this side of the border. Just mainline Juggy TM and NB

CanadianClint

Im with you on the TM. Mines still sitting NOW. I swing 12" and liked the juggy. Handle whip helped me get some speed I've lost coming up off knee surgery. I also live in the middle of no where so if it's not Easton, LS or Miken people don't swing em unless I bring them in and sell them. Shame they are ramping up alloy handles was looking forward to a fulk until I saw the specs. Got the Omega 2 on cyber monday dirt cheap so excited for that on top of the two boombah 5.0 and my pure Fuzion for the cold nights

Demarini reps who saw/tried one locally was with mine LOL.

It was non existent here, but I found a link that got me 2 of them at fair price. Glad I pulled the trigger. Found a gem with this bat. Was sad to see it altered for 2019.

I knew it had to be good given the TM this year, but I really never liked the alloy handle much. For years I complained their Utrip Juggys sucked and there was still no true OG Cartel bat frame. They solved both last year IMO. I had slept on the 18 Juggy - Flew under the radar that bat IMHO.

But I understand I am of the few who like the Juggy D3.0 handle -- Good thing Juggy 19 feels good LOL

Sadly however, it was also the 13" forgiveness I liked about it paired with that handle. The Juggy being a 12" will take some getting used to.

THESHOE

Starting Player
In the Toronto area, we get lucky lots of exclusives etc make their way in. (Except Demarini really)

For whatever reason the Nautalai was a really rare deal. I have 2, and only aware of a 3rd one around here and not sure if they are even gaming it (Owner plans to see the warranty potential - Will not sell LOL)

Until last year Demarini was really low key and not really reputed here as we game 52cor/300 Hot Dots and Utrip thumbprints as per rules. 2017 Newbreed made a bit of a splash that's about it.

2018 Mistress had a good hype train in Ontario. Nautalai (for me) was an even better bat. Those were legit with the 52/300 and on par with the Miken/Worth good stuff for a change. If not better in some of our hands.

I have 2 ready to start 2019 with, I bought a used 2018 Juggy that is pretty damn hot and comparable to Nautalais, and will likely add the 19 Juggy and but the BP work on the Juggys for upcoming season. For the first bit, practice with 12" Juggys and then gaming the 13" Nautalais should be pretty good. Nautalais are game only and both primed.

Wondering if anyone drops a later release with a comp handled 2019 Nautalai barrel exclusive. I'll be watching for that beyond the 19 Juggy.

I have hit a few now with the Red Nautalai that lead me to believe I should still give it a chance later outside. The only issue is I find it makes me change the swing a bit vs when I go from 18 Nautalai to 19 Juggy the transition is seamless. They feel to hit the same, whereas Red Nautalai doesn't.

Im with you on the TM. Mines still sitting NOW. I swing 12" and liked the juggy. Handle whip helped me get some speed I've lost coming up off knee surgery. I also live in the middle of no where so if it's not Easton, LS or Miken people don't swing em unless I bring them in and sell them. Shame they are ramping up alloy handles was looking forward to a fulk until I saw the specs. Got the Omega 2 on cyber monday dirt cheap so excited for that on top of the two boombah 5.0 and my pure Fuzion for the cold nights

CanadianClint

Im about 7 hours north of ya in Timmins. We hit .52/275 hot dots (red stitching SPN). I liked the juggy alot, going to pick up a close out this week and unload the TM

In the Toronto area, we get lucky lots of exclusives etc make their way in. (Except Demarini really)

For whatever reason the Nautalai was a really rare deal. I have 2, and only aware of a 3rd one around here and not sure if they are even gaming it (Owner plans to see the warranty potential - Will not sell LOL)

Until last year Demarini was really low key and not really reputed here as we game 52cor/300 Hot Dots and Utrip thumbprints as per rules. 2017 Newbreed made a bit of a splash that's about it.

2018 Mistress had a good hype train in Ontario. Nautalai (for me) was an even better bat. Those were legit with the 52/300 and on par with the Miken/Worth good stuff for a change. If not better in some of our hands.

I have 2 ready to start 2019 with, I bought a used 2018 Juggy that is pretty damn hot and comparable to Nautalais, and will likely add the 19 Juggy and but the BP work on the Juggys for upcoming season. For the first bit, practice with 12" Juggys and then gaming the 13" Nautalais should be pretty good. Nautalais are game only and both primed.

Wondering if anyone drops a later release with a comp handled 2019 Nautalai barrel exclusive. I'll be watching for that beyond the 19 Juggy.

I have hit a few now with the Red Nautalai that lead me to believe I should still give it a chance later outside. The only issue is I find it makes me change the swing a bit vs when I go from 18 Nautalai to 19 Juggy the transition is seamless. They feel to hit the same, whereas Red Nautalai doesn't.

THESHOE

Starting Player
No doubt TM barrel was good. I could never get with that bat at all though.

I went from Worth Legits 14" to the Nautalai. The second I felt the Juggy handle was like an OG again I was in love.

Wish I hadn't slept on the 2018 Juggy, but I added one now. We're good.

Im about 7 hours north of ya in Timmins. We hit .52/275 hot dots (red stitching SPN). I liked the juggy alot, going to pick up a close out this week and unload the TM

THESHOE

Starting Player
Freak X Miken will get a following for being a whippy 12" vs the stiffer KP23 bat. --- IMO good choice there to offer both, complimenting F12 through KP23 differences through that line well. Offer a whippy and a stiff option. Same load.

I preferred the way the X behaved and cut at the ball myself, because it was moreso Juggy like. Had a slight kick to it I was digging more than time with KP23. Barrel wise, both hot as expected of a Miken 12".

Give that bat ago, get past the ladies model hoopla... It's a 1/2 load and 12" barrel bat.

In the same way I liked the Orange Combat G4 in its time. It was handle flex thing and hot barrel combo.

Yup, kind of like how worth is bringing the Flex50 handle back. Might work out

SwingTheD206

End loaded Nautalai was by far the most popular DeMarini bat used at the DeMarini/Louisville Slugger HR derby at T4T in Palm Springs this weekend. I don't even think anyone picked up the DB44. Fulk was used sparingly, a few used the Balanced Nautalai and Twisted Mistress.

THESHOE

Starting Player
This doesn't surprise me in the least bit.

Demo nights here tell more or less the same, except the TM gets a lot of love with the red Nautalai around here. But this is largely due to the 2018 TM lovers.

I think I am the only guy swinging the Juggy demo. Just keeps flying under the radar lol.

White Nautalai is good, but it swings very Bal. Acquired taste for sure.

There is no doubt in my mind the top Utrip seller will be red Naut this season. It will catch on once people hit this outside with the softer modern game balls.

End loaded Nautalai was by far the most popular DeMarini bat used at the DeMarini/Louisville Slugger HR derby at T4T in Palm Springs this weekend. I don't even think anyone picked up the DB44. Fulk was used sparingly, a few used the Balanced Nautalai and Twisted Mistress.