utrip cl22 owners

bigstan03

Addicted to Softballfans
Everybody that has swung this yrs model and last yrs model witch one do u prefer? Myself it feels like the same bat to me a friend of mine has the newer model witch I have as well and I also have the older one he wants to trade his newer one for my black/green model I told him its a waste of a trade they r the same . Anyway what's your thoughts ?

DPHitter

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had both and I can't tell any difference. Theorectically there could be a change in paint/coating from last year's, but the weighting, feel and break-in are virtually identical.

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
I think last years was hotter out of the wrapper. But love the way this year feels. Feels like it has a crisp barrel. I think this year also came in very light or not as much of a EL of last years. But def feels lighter.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
this years just feels better IMO. for whatever reason i couldnt hit anything solid with last years and this years im hitting laserz. of course it could just be the indian and not the arrow which is always the case.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've had both and I can't tell any difference. Theorectically there could be a change in paint/coating from last year's, but the weighting, feel and break-in are virtually identical.

i think its obvious there is a different paint/coating because they have different paint and are different colored.

i hear both are nice tho

AC48

Star Player
The only real difference to me is the knob. Which isn't a big deal. The knob on the pink one is the same knob as j3. But other than thay I feel like they are pretty much the same bat