Utrip in Northern DFW???

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
Moving to the Denton area and was curious if there were any Utrip leagues around or how close they were?

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks saint. Would hate to have to sell my collection. Also do you know if they went to new stamp?

drpnbmbs

At the gym
The only u trip league I know of is in carrollton which is where I play. I have only been here 3 weeks so I may be wrong

bkoliba

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be moving to the area in the next week as well (Little Elm to be exact). If anyone has a need for an infielder I will be looking for a team too. I prefer to play Utrip, but I'll play ASA if that's my only choice.

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
North Lake Park in Denton plays league as ASA, but has utrip tournaments about once a month.

musiclife_7

Star Player
Carrollton, Flowermound, Richardson, Garland, Rowlett are all Utrip.

Carrollton and Flowermound still allow old stamp bats in league through 2013...all tourneys though require the new stamp pretty much everywhere.

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks everyone for the good info. Still new in Denton. Just got here on Thursday.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Carrollton, Flowermound, Richardson, Garland, Rowlett are all Utrip.

Carrollton and Flowermound still allow old stamp bats in league through 2013...all tourneys though require the new stamp pretty much everywhere.

^^^^This. I play ASA in McKinney, but I'm trying to find some Utrip teams in Carrolton or Richardson to play for as well.

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone have a suggestion for a ball field near denton or lewisville(407) for BP???

Bradford861

BP in the Denton Area

I live in Haslet and would also be down for some BP. let me know if you guys have set times and places I can meet up.
Thanks

David

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
1001 Parvin Street, Denton, Texas. Found this field. It is also not far from any of us???

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
I am near Little Elm and Denton and am always up for BP. Any of you have days off? I have plenty of BP balls...

I am finally leaving Plano ASA forever due to the absolute morons in charge of the league, plus sick of the drive.

DColeman28

I am near Little Elm and Denton and am always up for BP. Any of you have days off? I have plenty of BP balls...

I am finally leaving Plano ASA forever due to the absolute morons in charge of the league, plus sick of the drive.

I just moved out that way. What's a good park in that area?

chancechatman

Addicted to Softballfans
I live in Denton and we used to go to up Northlakes park till we built a batting cage at the house. The fields on the top of the hill are usually unlocked.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Jroby9 and I met up today and took some cuts at LE Park. I can't tomorrow due to family commitments, but am up for BP almost anytime. The more the merrier!

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
The league fields at Corinth are what we used to use...
That's close to Denton and save most everyone else
an extra 10 mins coming from the South