Vicious broke in half - DST?

softbal11

Star Player
My Miken Vicious broke in half after 9 games, wondering if anyone could tell me what bat is better - the Freak DST balanced or maxload? I usually prefer the endloads but the reviews look like the balanced is just a better bat. The DST is the only ASA bat Miken will let me exchange it for.

jgoodew

Addicted to Softballfans
they're the exact same bat, except the maxload is endloaded. if you prefer el bats, then get the maxload.

i prefer balanced bats, so i got the 180 recoil and i love it (even though all of the review scores were higher for the 250 ml)

the reviews here are nice, in general, to get a feel for which bats to target. but don't treat the reviews as the word of god. they don't mean much, especially when looking at newer bats.

icnaz21

Starting Player
I HATE endload but I swung the DST maxload last week and LOVED it. Got an asa tourney this weekend and will probably swing it instead of my usual asa stick.

durtyshotz

Extra Hitter
i would say if you are trying to make your swing faster go balanced i have the maxload and everyone that swings it loves it but its still new and it doesnt have much pop yet. it does swing smooth though my wife loves swinging it.