Vick or Stafford?

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'm nervous about Vick this week , I'm starting Romo over him in one league and I'm starting Vick in a 2 qb league. I may regret it later but I think its the safe play with a game like this with Reid going back to Philly for the first time. KC defense has actually been pretty good and I think there's a lot of motivation for them to do something big for the coach.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I feel like Stafford is the sure bet but vick has more potential.. Stafford will throw for 350-400 yds and 2-3 tds... vick will not pass for as many yards but will rush for more which scores more in our league . 25/1 passing 10/1 rushing

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I dot know how you can't start stafford this week.....skins giving up 450 per game

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
There must be some stat about playing old coaches that multiplies your output, other than that I can see no reason to start Vick over Stafford.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm feeling risky. Skins played an offense nobody is used to and needed to adjust to and played the packers.. kc played jags & tony romo.. might be over hyped. I'm saying that without seeing kc play.