VIDEO REVIEW: Flat Bill Custom Gloves 12.75" Pro H glove review

fuzzai

Starting Player
Nice vid. Like your stuff. Just some feedback. Can u cut out the clown music. It scares the crap out of me =).
But seriously. Good vid.

Cheers.

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
Nice vid. Like your stuff. Just some feedback. Can u cut out the clown music. It scares the crap out of me =).
But seriously. Good vid.

Cheers.

thanks Fuzz. It's not always easier trying to find royalty free music that works. Noted though, I'll see what I can do. What are we feeling for something better? Beats?

fuzzai

Starting Player
thanks Fuzz. It's not always easier trying to find royalty free music that works. Noted though, I'll see what I can do. What are we feeling for something better? Beats?

Personally if it were me. No music while ur talking. I find the music takes away and I get annoyed. But that's me. Just constructive critisism is all. Take it or leave it. Don't bother me. Cheers.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
With all due respect, your about 2:30-3 minutes too long. Be consise. Your reviewing not selling (unless you are then change the description and posting category). Also, like mentioned before, get rid of the Sesame Street music. I'm waiting for Bert and Ernie to come through the door.

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
With all due respect, your about 2:30-3 minutes too long. Be consise. Your reviewing not selling (unless you are then change the description and posting category). Also, like mentioned before, get rid of the Sesame Street music. I'm waiting for Bert and Ernie to come through the door.

I get it, the music is lame, it was free and you get what you pay for. The glove reviews go a bit long sometime bc I tend to rant.

No, not selling, just a review. I've learned my lesson placing content in the wrong areas on here. The music will change going forward, no get removed.

Music is needed to keep the viewer interested and help the videos along. Nothing is worse than someone talking to a camera with dead noise in the background. if it were a conversation or interview between people, then the music would not be needed. Aside from some glove reviews I try to keep my videos between 2-3 mins. but again, I ramble and it goes longer than expected. I also shoot in one take, so if its too long I would have to shoot again in one take and I honestly don't have time to do 6 takes to cater to one person's needs. It is what it is, I appreciate the input and will use it as needed in the future.

fuzzai

Starting Player
Hey bud,
hope you're not taking this the wrong way. it really is just constructive criticism.
Again just personal views, i've watch many review videos, and i've watched alot of the ASO videos/Wilson videos, there's no music in the background. I just think it takes away from what ppl are looking at the video for.

I don't use facebook, but i think i've seen u have a link to a FB page. Put up a pole (if thats possible) and see what the rest of you're viewers think. As im getting older, and wiser, my ability to block out sounds (wife and kid) is great, but i find at times i can't hear you clearly in ur video.

I'm really not trolling, christ i watch Dirty30's videos just to see glove reviews, and he never had music, never even seen faces, just hands!

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
Hey bud,
hope you're not taking this the wrong way. it really is just constructive criticism.
Again just personal views, i've watch many review videos, and i've watched alot of the ASO videos/Wilson videos, there's no music in the background. I just think it takes away from what ppl are looking at the video for.

I don't use facebook, but i think i've seen u have a link to a FB page. Put up a pole (if thats possible) and see what the rest of you're viewers think. As im getting older, and wiser, my ability to block out sounds (wife and kid) is great, but i find at times i can't hear you clearly in ur video.

I'm really not trolling, christ i watch Dirty30's videos just to see glove reviews, and he never had music, never even seen faces, just hands!

No, no, no, I understand. It's tough to respond sometimes and get my point across without coming off as stern or rude. I apologize guys if it came back like that. I'm always open to the criticism. Aso can pretty much do whatever he wants, I think we can all agree on that one. I love shooting video and producing, so leaving out an element such as music to me feels like I'm cutting corners, that's all. Plus it's a double-edged sword, if I take the music out I'm sure I'll have guys saying "you should consider some music in the background maybe". So, it is what it is. I really do appreciate the feedback though. I do the videos for viewers looking for glove content. You have to give the people what they want right? Thanks guys!

yeti23

Addicted to Softballfans
How does the steerhide compare to the Kip leather?
Anyone have any experience with the different gloves

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
How does the steerhide compare to the Kip leather?
Anyone have any experience with the different gloves

I've only felt the Steerhide thus far. Not sure if/when I will be able to try out the Kip they offer. If I do, i'll make an update.

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
Let's see it in action words can only do so much

I've been working to break it in lately and it is coming along quite nice. I had a catch and took some ground balls with it last night. First take away, I really enjoy how the pocket has formed and the palm is not developing a crease in any way. It will need a slightly stiffer insert in the thumb for sure though. I will get some video up of it in action once the weather allows me to do so outside.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been working to break it in lately and it is coming along quite nice. I had a catch and took some ground balls with it last night. First take away, I really enjoy how the pocket has formed and the palm is not developing a crease in any way. It will need a slightly stiffer insert in the thumb for sure though. I will get some video up of it in action once the weather allows me to do so outside.

Thanks I appreciate your effort. It's not that I'm trying to bust your balls but it's kind of like doing a bat video review and just talking about it, see where I'm coming from?

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
Thanks I appreciate your effort. It's not that I'm trying to bust your balls but it's kind of like doing a bat video review and just talking about it, see where I'm coming from?

I'm 100% picking up what you're putting down. In the past I do the un-boxing and n initial thoughts followed by a live round of catch outside. More to come Clemente.