Vince Young involved in a strip club fight

Fatty

Addicted to Softballfans
Surprised no one posted this yet.

Idiot gets his feelings hurt by some hater/douchebag and decides to fight him ON CAMERA.

You can take the thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug:rolleyes:

When will these idiots learn.....you may whip his ass, but is it really worth the $2M lawsuit and the loss of endorsement money and possible suspensions from the league (more loss of income)?

Idiots.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Idiot gets his feelings hurt by some hater/douchebag and decides to fight him ON CAMERA.

You can take the thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug:rolleyes:

When will these idiots learn.....you may whip his ass, but is it really worth the $2M lawsuit and the loss of endorsement money and possible suspensions from the league (more loss of income)?

Idiots.

Because it is the EXACT same as all the other athletes getting into trouble off the field threads.

Fatty

Addicted to Softballfans
Because it is the EXACT same as all the other athletes getting into trouble off the field threads.

Kinda.

Except this time there's video evidence already posted on the web.

Vince is gonna get his pocketbook lightened, rest assured....

I doubt he'll see jail time, but I see several years of probation in his future.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Kinda.

I doubt he'll see jail time, but I see several years of probation in his future.

eh, he was only cited. Faces a fine.

Dude shouldnt have been throwin that horns down sign.

doG

dabz

I dont dig people poppin off when they think they are in a protected environment so im glad he knocked that dude out. I hope he gets a slap on the wrist and any cival case will end with the judge seeing the dude was trying to provoke him for exactly that reason, to make money.

oryansirishpub

No hope remains
I dont dig people poppin off when they think they are in a protected environment so im glad he knocked that dude out. I hope he gets a slap on the wrist and any cival case will end with the judge seeing the dude was trying to provoke him for exactly that reason, to make money.

Wow all because the guy didn't like Texas.....he deserves a beating.....sounds like a simple case of assault....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

doG

dabz
Wow all because the guy didn't like Texas.....he deserves a beating.....sounds like a simple case of assault....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The article i read said the dude said **** TEXAS U and threw the upside down horn sign. Im not saying he should get a pass but i dont think he'll lose a lawsuit over it. You hit it on the head. Its a simple case of simple assault. You shouldnt say confrontational **** if you're not ready for a confrontation.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idiots.
:rolleyes:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=854970
:p

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

I wouldn't have thrown the "horns down" sign.......I just would have said, "Hey......Vinnie!!! **** the ****ing Texas Longhorns and **** you too...." Then stuck my chin out for a 2.5 million dollar punch.

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
The article i read said the dude said **** TEXAS U and threw the upside down horn sign. Im not saying he should get a pass but i dont think he'll lose a lawsuit over it. You hit it on the head. Its a simple case of simple assault. You shouldnt say confrontational **** if you're not ready for a confrontation.

Oh no not an upside down horn sign.:rolleyes: But hey at least he didnt threaten to kill himself after such a heinous dissing.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Kinda.

Several years of probation...for that? Why do they let you on the interwebz?

doG

dabz
Oh no not an upside down horn sign.:rolleyes: But hey at least he didnt threaten to kill himself after such a heinous dissing.

You are missing the point of the post. If you were to come up to me within arms length and pop off at the mouth with some confrontational **** i'd pop you one. You may kick my ass after that, but surely as the sun rises my fist would contact your chin. All im saying is im glad he punched the guy. I would've done the same thing.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
You are missing the point of the post. If you were to come up to me within arms length and pop off at the mouth with some confrontational **** i'd pop you one. You may kick my ass after that, but surely as the sun rises my fist would contact your chin. All im saying is im glad he punched the guy. I would've done the same thing.

The Swing Lol's at tough talking intraweberz at the SBF's.......

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans

Id hope that if I were a famous athlete Id be able to laugh off an obvious attempt at provocation. No one has ever accused him of being bright though.