For Sale/Trade Vinci 12.5" Black and Gold

GoldGlove4

Addicted to Softballfans
RHT Vinci I bought this off a gtg board bro a few months ago hasn't seen the outdoors yet. I put one coat of Vinci Conditioner on it and just couch catch. 10 out of 10 shape looks and feels new. I just found out I am playing OF this season so need a bigger glove. SOLD for $125

DSC00921_zps0b5162b1.jpg

DSC00922_zpsf3ab59b9.jpg

DSC00923_zpsd6c30af8.jpg

Last edited:

bradblah

Weeeeee
any answer to that question MNCFer asked? details like that instead of just bumping it would probably help it sell a little better. i understand smarkley gave some input but he wasn't 100% sure.

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
any answer to that question MNCFer asked? details like that instead of just bumping it would probably help it sell a little better. i understand smarkley gave some input but he wasn't 100% sure.

Yeah, if I had a model number I might have interest...but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

bradblah

Weeeeee
Haha thanks smarkley. OP should still take some responsibility for his own post. The question mark at the end of your first post was what prompted me to say that lol

Also looks like its a mesh back? Is that standard on that model?

Last edited:

GoldGlove4

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry guys I bought this glove off Smarkley and he knows Vinci front and back so I thought the model number question was answered by him. I am used to selling bats not gloves.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
RHT Vinci I bought this off a gtg board bro a few months ago hasn't seen the outdoors yet. I put one coat of Vinci Conditioner on it and just couch catch. 10 out of 10 shape looks and feels new. I just found out I am playing OF this season so need a bigger glove.

Will trade for 13" glove or Easton Sy100, ST100, ST100H, L1 or L2 26 or 27 oz. I will add cash if necessary.

Sell Price is $150.

DSC00921_zps0b5162b1.jpg

DSC00922_zpsf3ab59b9.jpg

DSC00923_zpsd6c30af8.jpg

What I figured, but as Brad said...it'd be nice for the OP to chime in. Don't the 22 gloves retail for $159.99?

This is a new style #22 steer hide custom lace, mesh back so should retail a bit higher than a regular #22. And it matches my BMB-OB, LOL. May not be brand new but looks very clean.......

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Hey GoldGlove4, if u like traps I would trade u this PJV 13" used custom Bordeaux and gray mesh, LMK.

1cfb4ede-1a3a-4e57-96dc-310f3ade9039.jpg
IMAG0988_zpsdff52633.jpg
IMAG0987_zpscb9ed491.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics......