For Sale Vinci glove

Seth57

Addicted to Softballfans
Vinci glove never used except to throw in the yard with my kids from work. I've had the glove since January but never used it in a game or to throw with my teammates. Beautiful big glove but a bit too stiff for me still. Its a great glove but haven't used it and no reason to hang on to it. Pics will be added when I find my camera. Its MIA at this point.

Bought the glove from a board bro- Smarkley3

TJ1952-L 13.5in Black H-Web $135

---From the Website------
Web Style Dual Post Web
Glove Back Flex-Closed
Color Black
Glove Size 13.5
Baseball Position None
Softball Position Any
Note:
Price: $199.00

TJ1952-L_Black-Pocket_View-BIg.jpg

bigstick9

TPS Player Rep
perfect for outfield or first. I have the red one and love it. HUGE pocket and it actually breaks in fast.

Seth57

Addicted to Softballfans
Beautiful glove with a huge pocket. You can see how mint it is in the 3rd picture the interior of the glove - The white fur is spotless. Like I said never used in a game or to throw with a teammate just at work to throw with my kids who are 12 to 14 couple times. Still stiff but starting to break-in. It'll def be ready for next season with a little work.

littletxfarm

Team Grizzly
I'm gonna be selling one of these soon. Its been broken in but not used yet in a game, just played some catch and conditioned. Anybody that wanted this hit me up, and I might come off of mine.