Vinci PC Gloves

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
For all you rec players who are looking for a quality glove and want a Vinci at a reasonable price thats easy to break in check out the Vinci PC glove line.
22/PC Series
xctmp19zekS.png
xctmpYI2G8A.png
xctmpvSWg7e.png

The Vinci PCseries is constructed of 5 ounce US Steerhide leather. The PC series utilizes our signature deep pocket design, which allows for better control and less spin. We have pre-treated the leather to reduce the break in time and get you on the field sooner. The PC series utilizes strategically placed "shock Pads" that are sewn into the lining for better palm protection by covering a larger area of the hand. The high-quality Deer Tanned Cowhide interior leather lined finger stalls are specially treated for a more comfortable feel.

Last edited:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I have a few customs and some walnut PC that I had made for some of my senior teamates. They love them!

WPDrX6b6iaHnaZaP_Xobj2Jg5pnuRBTLcAW8ajwPUnhUopG0YDL3QrwiNPKxYzPkYXo4YGDjfEyka6oXRO-ci4UGVdy_ahX-hhxK0iicrKqS5uyLvTenInJjnS_70WcwQOx_6JSOEypK6IaWbB9m9dnRWwsfSKlV8jaQCrCnb0kvrF1jGvwlrOVX0W7g98f58wISWfbHXszgqm1Zy-xyh4dd_x7e4OWPiwYuctBOVGZrOvBurilx85d8Efs1Lv05ehShfwgOqfOANUJ1QK6jlfIRYYyimaneuZ7F_2DrXgnlyP3gEyPqpVBPmls6YQVgRSfCzg1cya3ap2jwP9Pg27lA1mUGiG5-dzkutxl0nsirAGBsNj0bC0jbbPtmLrQVNfV3czfn6-UHbQl5eoIwXxzRWSCYUQJcenFpXmncq2m66AH-h0d1ObEuwdVFRslCfzEcdPOh3LA4Nn_IOly7POwGCFVtF3N2hou9JZrOzPu-12RiKvC_bd0kXyRsCzXnmgH4EtG71-jf3WBpfPXynvR0YI8VpwFloNlGpsSikOseqfn_cXuQX_O0fZe2KLih9W_w0-wNmpDhY4w4axs7MFiOaWLD9eNG4Gm--X0=w850-h637-no

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
IPSbCX2.jpg

This is the latest batch, I went all mesh, wanted the support for the 13.5" Y web and lace basket web. Pit the mesh on the 13" lace basket just cause, Cant wait to try them, LOL.

Attachments

• Walnut PCs.jpeg
    Walnut PCs.jpeg
    654 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: