VipG4 info

skc7

Starting Player
Anybody know anything on these bats? Got one on the way, hoping someone has swung it and can give a little input on it. Thanks!

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Sorry man , just saw this. The G4 is much stiffer, has almost 0 flex, you will notice the neck of the bat is MUCH thicker at the taper than the other SP lines. Barrel still feels good. I hit it in Mens FP with .47/375 balls and it goes great. Has no PED. But it is REALLY stiff in the taper / handle and soft and nice in the barrel.

Still Playing

Extra Hitter
2016 vipg4

I purchased a 26 ounce version from the store at an unbeatable price. I am totally satisfied with the performance of the bat so far. I am a hard ground ball and line drive hitter and the ball jumps off this bat. Additionally, a couple of other guys on my team use the bat and one of them has hit multiple home runs with it.

skc7

Starting Player
1st bp session, didn't really care for it. Hopefully she'll open up a little more the next round out. Felt quite stiff even on solid contact.

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Its a stiff bat man, that taper is massive. Only flex you going get is in the barrel.