Voltage Prices

I don't understand how people can still be trying to sell the SB73V Voltages for astronomical prices ? The bat is Banned in ASA. It is now just a good Non-ASA bat.

kidcatty

"Life's a garden..Dig it"
i personally think the voltage is still better than most utrip bats. i mean it did lose about half its value, i picked up about 10 since the price drop I can hit better with the volt than my 1st and 2nd batch freak.

second2noone

I agree with kidcatty. The voltage is a top utrip bat. People selling for those higher prices but people are buying them too. Actually there are some ASA leagues that allow the voltage which can be a bonus.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
i personally think the voltage is still better than most utrip bats. i mean it did lose about half its value, i picked up about 10 since the price drop I can hit better with the volt than my 1st and 2nd batch freak.

Ding ding ding.

rgifford21

I don't understand how people can still be trying to sell the SB73V Voltages for astronomical prices ? The bat is Banned in ASA. It is now just a good Non-ASA bat.

I read...These bats are so great that even after they are banned from the ASA association they still hold most of their value. Wish I had one.

Am I close?