Voltage thread

rgifford21

How many of own a sb73v? How many? and is it used as your gamer or do you swing something else because it is only an ok bat in utrip :rolleyes: and why.

I have 2, just picked up the second and it's in great shape and my other is my gamer for utrip.

hinzy

}}i{{
I have 2, but 1 is not in good shape :(

I dont have a true "gamer"... It's either the Volt or the Freak

DB15

Starting Player
Some folks swing them in ASA... Some rec leagues just state that it has to have the 2004 stamp... They don't care about the banned list..

KinGClowN

Half Man Half Amazing
I have 4 voltages and cant swing any of them in utrip anymore all of them failed compression, along with almost every OG freak.

wtp12

meh.........
I have 2 of my own right now, my old team from last year has a minimum of 9 and my new team has atleast 7.
My gamer is between my og mv1 and 26 oz voltage.

hinzy

}}i{{
Back in the day....

DSC00737.jpg

marty15

i just got 27oz niw.....i put 20-30 indoor swings on it she is still minty anyone got a same condition 26oz they wanna trade?

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Down to 4, but will be gamer for sure in NSA and Utrip. Last year i swung first batch synergy in utrip and loved it but mine has the paint cracks and not allowed to use it. The first batch syn i have that has no cracks is not as hot as my volt.

Unfortunately i had 11 when ASA banned them but never saw their full potential until fall last year when one of mine finally got broken in. After ban i kinda gave up on them and they sat in my shed all year til i decided to take one out for bp. Half way thru bp session i saw y guys loved them

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
I finally got one this year. It is a 27 and swings a little heavy. It will be my gamer until it blows up. I used it last night in league and a team mate asked if it was stock. Some good hard liners and one off the fence. I t will only get better. Wouldn't mind finding a 26..............................

SeabrookSpartan

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz is my gamer for Utrip, had 4 of them a few years back when it was all ASA down here..... wish I would've kept now...FML

Akij987

Finally got to swing a Volt today at practice. Buddy has had it in hiding forever, and decided to swing it this year.
eadf6983.jpg

Im impressed, Out of all these usssa bats, definetly hung in there with most of them. Super freak, avarice, and the Cnt stealth are probably just a little hotter, but I think the volt needed a few more swings to be a gamer.

yardage5

Addicted to Softballfans
26 gamer....rediculous, breaking in a 27 beginning to coming around, with a few more 27's on the rack.....i've had em and hit em all and the volt hangs with the best of em

DusselAF

Starting Player
Wooo! Just got my 28 and 30 is on the way! If anyone has any 30s they want to trade or sell hit me up!