VOLTAGE vs TPS TI what would you swing

thevipofdbz

Damme 00mega
I am just curious if the voltage is hotter than the legendary TPS TI. I doubt i will get a real answer so if you had the choice what would you swing.

I pick the TI I love the sound and distance is decent :D

westtexas

"Godfather"
Remember the TI was made when we hit rock hard balls. It will still perform well now but near as well as it did back then with the current mushier balls....

thevipofdbz

Damme 00mega
I have hit the TI and it is even with utrip bats on 44 525 balls, or very close. Mushier balls the single wall might help??

Threeoutbandit

Trying to recover
i have hit both. the TPS Ti hit great back when we hit rocks. it would not even come close to the distance you get with a mush ball hitting a broke in voltage.

News flash, single wall bats will hit mush better than a comp anyday.

All around the Tps Titanium is a better bat.

Threeoutbandit

Trying to recover
news flash?????? WTF? i think i know my bats.:confused:......i guess you never swung a well broken in voltage. it doesnt matter what ball you hit.

Sure have and it's a great bat, but it's not a Tps Titanium and never will be.

Swing for swing you will get better distance out of the Ti everytime.

I also know my bats and know what both can do.

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
Sure have and it's a great bat, but it's not a Tps Titanium and never will be.

Swing for swing you will get better distance out of the Ti everytime.

I also know my bats and know what both can do.

not trying to argue here, but....i have swung them both with hard balls and the Ti can hang with the voltage then, but with some mushy woth gold dots the voltage won by alot. you can call me a liar if you want.:rolleyes:

Threeoutbandit

Trying to recover
not trying to argue here, but....i have swung them both with hard balls and the Ti can hang with the voltage then, but with some mushy woth gold dots the voltage won by alot. you can call me a liar if you want.:rolleyes:

Not calling you a liar at all.

My TPS Titanium will hang swing for swing with my bubble knob ultra maxload, my voltage is nothing too these two bats.

Iv hit everything from ultra evils to the new 52. 275 core balls and yes the voltage hangs in there but has never hit better than my Ti. I tend to cut the ball and this may have something to do with what im seeing.