VTS av 275

zow237

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried finding a thread about the vts av 275 but nothing.... was just wondering if anyone has hit these and what they think about it... any input is appreciated thanks

Last edited:

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Someone on another thread mentioned they were the same bat except the VTS has a 1 oz endload (the 275 has .5 oz). 275 is also much cheaper.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah they are probably the same bat different end load. I have a VTS and mine is true to weight and has a decent end load maybe not 1oz but close.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the bat. Right now it's not super soft like the older combats but softer than some other manufacturers. I think it hits the 52 well, but some brands of 52's it doesn't feel as good. It's kinda weird though.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Speakin of that.... You ready for me to offer up a bunch for that 28????

Bird....you would love the weighting of the VTS.

joeym

Manager
So here's a question, and I could do a search and probably should but I see DB275 and Wanted275, for those softer .52/275 balls. The survivor is a 375. Does that mean its still and made for a .44/375??

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
oilslick... Stupid question but i only play utrip so i dont know the answer... In the middle of summer when our classic m's turn to mush will the 275's be better than the usssa only bats?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
oilslick... Stupid question but i only play utrip so i dont know the answer... In the middle of summer when our classic m's turn to mush will the 275's be better than the usssa only bats?

I have limited experience with the 275's.........:eek: goin to have to go that way full boar next year:(
I still used my Mad Dawg. It hit them fine, but the VTS was killin it before it blew.
Probably depends on the BALL, sadly.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

If you have one, I'd give it a try. I had last years DB275 and it hit other balls like a UTrip bat.

If you mean the balls, hell yes. If they'll let you hit the 275s instead of the M's definitely hit those over 75 degrees.