For Sale VX2a, Freak+, Synergy 2, Techfire Classic

chirotob

Time to unload a few that I'm not using. All prices are OBO.

27oz Easton Synergy 2 - I'm not even going to dignify if this is returnable or not. Paint wear, lots of scratches, tons of hits. This thing is a tank. Bought it for late winter BP and clincher league, never used it. SOLD FOR $50

26oz Techfire Classic - Minty. Not sure of the amt of swings but prob less than 150 and they don't come much cleaner than this. Only the faintest hint of endcap separation which is a sign of this line of bats starting to break in. Bought it from a very GTG board bro. Sold for $70

26oz Techfire Classic - Unknown number of swings but definitely more than the other one. Again, only a faint amount of endcap separation. NO LONGER FOR SALE

26oz 2013 Miken Freak Plus - Has New USSSA Stamp - NR, Has some very light spiraling and a faint pebble rattle. I have two, only need one. SOLD LOCALLY FOR $90

26oz Demarini VX2 ASA - Returnable, No paperwork. Has ASA 2004 and USSSA 2013 Stamps. Unsure of number of hits as I'm not the original owner, but the bat is nasty. Very faint webbing at best(could be scratching), endcap is tight and no rattle. SOLD AS A DEAL TO A BOARD BRO FOR $117

Package Deals:
Freak Plus and VX2 - $220
Freak Plus and Syn2 - $125
VX2 and Syn2 - $195
All Three - $270

Thanks for looking, PM is best.

B3C77988-BBB5-4398-96D0-557497C740C3_zps3u5ueizl.jpg

59ACF993-C91F-4427-A620-D828279423A7_zpsciqmfzjj.jpg

C7AD9E85-3194-45B0-A820-BAF37F4844A9_zpsmvlszcbc.jpg

127E48C4-E8FF-4E48-BBBD-107C297ED4BE_zpshdvu1mgt.jpg

Last edited:

chirotob

Work is over bump.

Possible deal on the VX2 and Freak plus, but nothing set in stone so they're still for sale!

chirotob

Heading to bed bump. Everything is obo and the possible deals on the VX2 and Freak fell through so they are very available and very ready to ship!

Seth57

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm using the older all Orange Techfire right now and its hitting really well. Anyone know how it compares to the new ones? Where in NY are you? I live near Oneonta NY.

chirotob

I'm using the older all Orange Techfire right now and its hitting really well. Anyone know how it compares to the new ones? Where in NY are you? I live near Oneonta NY.

That's the Crush. It's a great bat but unfortunately I already sold one of my Techfires so the other one isn't for sale.

I live on Long Island btw.