Addicted to Softballfans
I need a WR who's should I pick up?
Cecil Shorts
D. Alexander
T. Y Hilton
Justin Blackmon. I drafted him but I released him

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I would go Alexander, Blackmon, w/ Shorts right there (he's been consistent last 5 games, ppr), then Hilton...although Hilton could be due for a big week again if Avery is out...

Socalturbo

Extra Hitter
^^Agree

You could also try picking up an RB and trading for a WR. Parmele & Hillman should be available. I like to pick up what other people need and then add something on top to get a solid player.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
^^Agree

You could also try picking up an RB and trading for a WR. Parmele & Hillman should be available. I like to pick up what other people need and then add something on top to get a solid player.
This is true too...our trade deadline has passed but, if yours hasn't, this is a good idea.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Wow...none of these four are available in any of my three leagues. That said, I'd go with Alexander, then Shorts and Blackmon (Shorts has been more consistent, though Blackmon has the upside).

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow...none of these four are available in any of my three leagues. That said, I'd go with Alexander, then Shorts and Blackmon (Shorts has been more consistent, though Blackmon has the upside).

None of them are available in my league either (I own two of them). But yeah, I'd rank them as you have. DX, Shorts, Blackmon, Hilton

Socalturbo

Extra Hitter
Need some advice on my flex. Trying to decide between Edelman, Alexander, Ballard, leshoure. I can pretty much cross off Leshoure since their playing houston, but hes still an option.

My rbs are Forte & Gore. WR are Nelson & Cruz

jim303

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up Alexander. Shorts was the only other WR claimed, I hope I could grab Hilton are Blackmon next week