A Division bat list:
DeMarini Ultimate Weapon
TPS Gold
DeMarini Bruiser
Easton Reflex
Worth Supercell (No EST Models)

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
HOw about the TPS Warrior since they don't make the Gold anymore??? Warrior is allowed in Canaan

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
So is the Warrior allowed??? is should replace the TPS Gold because that bat is not made anymore....

We are in the processing of making a new schedule right now, it will be posted on the GKMSA website within the half hour. I will also post first round game times on here. It looks like tonight will be a wash as the storm is moving quicker than expected, but will clear up early in the morning so we will be able to play.

New bracket is now posted on www.keenenhsoftball.com

First round games are as follows:

12pm Saturday
Durling
Gilbert vs Mug

ONeal
Plumbob vs Sunnis

Underwood
Pirates vs Jubb/Screwballs

Hanna
Bears vs SBJ

1:30pm
Durling
Delta Dental/Craigue vs winner of Gilbert/Mug

jshirley29

Star Player
Just saw pictures of the field was just wondering with the games not slated to start until noon why was the tournament cancelled

ryan89

Addicted to Softballfans
The lower division was slated to start at 1030 but that's a good question on canceling the whole thing.

cheeks159

Addicted to Softballfans
Why was the tourney canceled?

I'm not criticizing anyone, but I think we need a detailed explanation as to why this tourney was canceled. I heard from multiple people that the fields were not in bad shape and only needed minimal work to make them playable. Not only that, but it is the nicest day of the entire year!

What happened?

ryan89

Addicted to Softballfans
I can tell you the fields did have standing water on them at 10am this morning. Nothing to major. By 1pm that same water on one of the fields was completely gone!! If you are on Facebook check out the Keene Men's Softball League page..

What was posted on there and what I have heard from a couple others that talked to an individual that works for the City is that one of the tournament directors was given the option at 715 this morning on weather or not to have the city work the fields! Know I haven't talked to the individual that works for the city myself but I believe Jubb21 did!

Tournament director was notified at 7Am the fields were unplayable and was given the option to wait for the fields to dry.with an estimated time of 12-1 as to when they would be dry. The fields are leased from the city. Our league does not own the equipment to work the fields. Once the city determines they are not going to work on the fields first thing in the morining not much option. Had players coming from as far away as 3 hours away and waiting for the fields to dry to make a decision and playing into Sunday night was not an option.

We have reopened the Walt to new entries for the weekend of 5/30-6/1. We will be redrawing Tuesday 5/27 and will be giving out game times on 5/28.

Sinnis is back in. Pirates are out as of last I heard and Mug is out as of today. Bears are trying to find enough to get back in. If the Bears work out we are at 7. All teams have till Tuesday PM. Jacks and Sharks have been contacted and have not heard back. Any other teams the rest of you know please let them know.