Want to give new Worth ASA a shot but there is so many!!

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I'm wanting to give a Worth ASA bat a go around but not sure what to try since there seems to be so many...I see Sicks, Mutants, 454's, Resmondos....holy ****, lol

I've only ever seen an all black mutant, I think that's what it was, being used locally.....I really like the og Mayhem and the M7598, our league uses the 52/300 so I'm guessing Worth has geared a few bats toward them by now....help me out Worth guys....this is typically what I swing....

26/27oz
Usually swing balanced but will swing el
We hit 52/300 hot dots
Prefer 2 piece but don't mind 1 piece
Currently swinging a 26oz Mercy, and soon a 27oz AM

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
Jeff hall legit. Only half oz end load so not near as noticeable. Thing is just wow against any ball. Mine has about 500-600 swings and is flat out nasty hotsest ASA bat I ever swung out the wrapper and can say I have turned a lot of Easton only and demar only people back onto worth and now multiple of them are looking to pick one up. When I play it quickly becomes a team bat and about 75% of the team ends up swinging it. Didn't start webbing until about 200 swings and was worried about durability but has held up just fine since the vertical webbing started and is just fire.

Archer13

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got the Worth Sick 454 Jeff hall model and first hit out of the wrapper went yard. I recommend that one as well. All in all Legit's and the sick 454's are hot out of the wrapper.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Havent either yet but your best bet is probably the ASA only 454 mutant and the new asa legits, balanced or the jeff hall reload.

bigdd13

Addicted to Softballfans
JH Legit is a great bat. 2 piece and only a half ounce endload. Works great with any balls.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Gonna bump this and see if I can get some more opinions. .. had a board bro point me in the direction of some of the new asa worth stocks at real good prices, now it's just choosing which one. ... for some reason I'm drawn to the jh reload sick but not many reviews on it

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
THe new sick line really has no break in. I my 454 resmondo sick has been great since swing 1 and it keeps getting better. It is really stiff but feels really good with 52's. Harder balls makes it feel so stiff. But the performance is just as good with the harder balls as it is with the 52's. Swung a JH 454 sick and results were the same. Great bats and my 454 sick resmondo is my gamer

single wally

Professional Amateur
I tried the JH Legit and JH Sick, both in 27.5oz, and got better results with the Legit b/c the sweet spot seemed much more forgiving. I sold both b/c I like my Aftermath better.

blov10

Nortadakota
I had a JH ASA legit 26.5 and it was heavier than a 28oz bat. The thing felt like a lead weight.

Iowagooser

The Veteran
I had a JH ASA legit 26.5 and it was heavier than a 28oz bat. The thing felt like a lead weight.

Thats odd!! Cause I have a 26.5oz., and I think it swings light. I usually swing 27oz. tho. Wishing I had bought a 27.5oz.

But its still hot !!