Watch out Orland Park, IL, Boombah's in town...

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Now all the snobs/yuppies on that side of the river/canal can have Boombah, too (I don't speak for Boombah; I speak from growing up there).

photo1_zps7a2d273d.jpg

photo2_zps49243734.jpg

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Commercial leases must be cheap there because that's a pretty sparse use of floor space.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Commercial leases must be cheap there because that's a pretty sparse use of floor space.

exact opposite, the rent in that area is far from cheap. It's right next to the Golf Galaxy and I knew the old Manager there and he told me a few years back what kind of rent they were paying and it was crazy...

Boombah prolly makes up for it with their crazy high shipping charges.

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
exact opposite, the rent in that area is far from cheap. It's right next to the Golf Galaxy and I knew the old Manager there and he told me a few years back what kind of rent they were paying and it was crazy...

This made me lolz, probably the truuf!

lx_2nv

Coach
LOL - it may be cheaper for my to fly out to the store! HAHAHA. I love boombah stuff...but sometimes the shipping costs more than the product.

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans

Well ya'll better enjoy that store while you can then because that setup won't last long.

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
i remember taking a photo in a sports authority store that came out looking like that....
pretty sure it's the angle of the pictures - have you seen how many thousands of products/styles boombah has?

They already have 4 stores open in Chicago area(more than a year old) with plans to open more across the country
So obviously it's working:biggthumpup:

Last edited: